Peter Facinelli is an American actor and producer. He starred as Donovan Van Ray on the Fox series Fastlane. Peter played Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the film adaptations of the Twilight novel series and is known for his role as Mike Dexter in the film Can’t Hardly Wait. He was a regular on the Showtime comedy-drama series Nurse Jackie, portraying the role of Dr. Fitch Coop Cooper. Peter portrayed Maxwell Lord on the first season of the TV series Supergirl.
Actor, Film Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Peter Facinelli was born on the 26th of November 1973, in Queens, New York City, New York, United States.
He’s currently 46 years old.
He has Italian ancestry.
Peter attended St. Francis Preparatory School in Fresh Meadows, New York. He studied acting at New York University as well as at the Atlantic Theater Company Acting School in New York City.
- Father – Pierino Facinelli (Waiter)
- Mother – Bruna (née Reich) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Linda Facinelli, Jo Anne Facinelli and Lisa Facinelli (Older Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Peter Facinelli has dated –
- Jennie Garth (1995-2012) – Facinelli met actress Jennie Garth on the set of An Unfinished Affair in 1995. Facinelli and Garth married on January 20, 2001, in a traditional Roman Catholic ceremony. The couple have three daughters namely Luca Bella (b. 1997), Lola Ray (b. 2002) and Fiona Eve (b. 2006). In March 2012, Facinelli filed for a divorce from Garth, which was finalized in June 2013.
- Jaimie Alexander (2012-2016) – Facinelli began dating actress Jaimie Alexander in 2012 after meeting on the set of Loosies. After a break, Facinelli and Alexander became engaged in March 2015. In February 2016, Facinelli and Alexander announced they had called off their engagement.
- Lily Anne Harrison (2019-Present) – In 2019, Peter proposed to girfriend Lily Anne Harrison, the daughter of actors Gregory Harrison and Randi Oakes, in Mexico.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 82 kg
- In Pounds – 181 lbs
- Measurements – 41-15-32
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
His shoe size is 11.5 (US).
Peter starred as Donovan Van Ray on the Fox series Fastlane from 2002 to 2003. He played Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the film adaptations of the Twilight novel series and is also known for his role as Mike Dexter in the 1998 film Can’t Hardly Wait.
In 1995, Peter made his acting debut with Rebecca Miller’s Angela portraying the character of Lucifer.
In 1995, Peter first television show was NBC’s police procedural series, Law and Order in which he played the role of Shane Sutter in the episode named Performance.
Peter Facinelli has Endorsed for TV commercial brand such as Sprint LTE Plus & Alex’s Lemonade Stand.
Peter Facinelli Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Paul Newman
- Favorite TV Shows – The Smurfs (1981-1990)
- Favorite Music – 60s, 70s Music
- Favorite Book – Robert Mitchum’s Biography
- Favorite Coffee Shop – Coffee Bean
Peter Facinelli Net worth
Peter Facinelli has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Peter Facinelli
- Peter’s first job was that of a paperboy.
- The actor was a participant of the American Idol Season 3 and was the fifth runner-up on the show.
- Peter played Dr. Fitch Cooper for seven seasons on the Showtime dark comedy series, Nurse Jackie.
- Peter founded a production house that was named Facinelli Films.
- Peter founded a production company A7SLE Films that has been so named to make him aware of his history.
- In 1996, Peter played opposite his then-future wife Jennie Garth in An Unfinished Affair.
- In 2000, he appeared in the sci-fi film Supernova starring James Spader.
- In 2001, Peter made appearances in Riding in Cars with Boys.
- In 2004, Peter had a recurring role in the HBO series, Six Feet Under.
- In May 2006, he starred in Hollow Man 2 with Christian Slater. It was released direct-to-video.
- In 2011, Peter wrote and produced the Hallmark Channel telefilm, Accidentally in Love which starred his then-wife Jennie Garth.
- In 2015, Peter portrayed Maxwell Lord on the first season of the TV series Supergirl.