Patrick J. Adams is a Canadian actor and director. He is best known for playing Mike Ross, a brilliant college dropout turned unlicensed lawyer in USA Network’s TV series Suits. In 2016, he was cast as Hourman in the TV series Legends of Tomorrow. He is also an avid photographer, with many of his photos getting more recognition after Suits’ Behind the Lens and #PJAGallery events.
Patrick Johannes Adams
Actor, Photographer, Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Patrick J. Adams was born on the 27th of August 1981, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
He’s currently 38 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Patrick has German ancestry.
Patrick graduated from Northern Secondary School in Toronto, Canada. Thereafter, he graduated from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles with a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts (2004).
- Father – Claude Adams
- Mother – Rowan Marsh
- Siblings – Meredith Adams (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Patrick J. Adams has dated –
- Troian Bellisario (2009; 2010-Present) – Adams has been married to Pretty Little Liars star Troian Bellisario since December 2016. The two met in 2009 when they were cast opposite each other in the play Equivocation. Prior to his appearance on Pretty Little Liars, Adams and Bellisario had broken up but they got back together after Adams guest appearance on Pretty Little Liars in 2010. Adams and Bellisario married on December 10, 2016 in Santa Barbara, California. In October 2018, Adams announced the birth of the couple’s daughter, Aurora.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 37-14-32
- Chest – 37 in or 94 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Bluish Green Eyes
His shoe size is 12 (US).
Patrick is best known for playing Mike Ross, a brilliant college dropout turned unlicensed lawyer in USA Network’s TV series, Suits. In 2009, he signed for the male lead in the one-hour drama The Dealership.
In 2001, Patrick was first seen in the short film, For the Record for his role as Patrick.
In 2004, Patrick guest appeared as Matt Kramer in The WB’s drama series, Jack & Bobby
Patrick J. Adams Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Camera – A 60’s Tele Rolleiflex
- Favorite Software – Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Favorite Activity – Photography, Travel
- Favorite Place to Visit – Haida Gwaii, British Columbia, Canada
- Favorite Vacation Destination – New Zealand
- Favorite City – Berlin
- Favorite Weekend Getaway – Death Valley (Eastern California), Santa Barbara, San Francisco
Patrick J. Adams Net worth
Patrick J. Adams has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Patrick J. Adams
- Patrick appeared in episodes of Cold Case, Pretty Little Liars, Jack & Bobby.
- Patrick attends the Ojai Playwrights Conference annually to participate in new work created by established or upcoming playwrights.
- He owns a dog named Charlie who accompanies him everywhere he goes including the set of Suits.
- Patrick seriously considered quitting the acting industry after he was fired from NBC’s Friends with Benefits which happened right before he landed the co-lead role in Suits.
- Patrick is an avid photographer and owns about 60 cameras.
- In March 2005, his first play as a professional was The Goat, or Who is Sylvia? at the Mark Taper Forum in Los Angeles.
- In 2009, he signed for the male lead in the one-hour drama The Dealership starring opposite Tricia Helfer and William Devane.
- In 2011, Patrick began starring in the co-lead role of Mike Ross in Suits on the basic-cable USA Network.
- In 2016, Patrick was cast as Hourman in the TV series Legends of Tomorrow. Playing the Rex Tyler iteration, he appeared at the end of the season 1 finale before being killed off in the season 2 premiere.
- In 2018, Patrick released his first own shortfilm, We Are Here.
- Check out his photography work on his official site halfadams.com.