Paolla Oliveira is a Brazilian actress. In 2011, Paolla played the lead role of Marina in Insensato Coração. She starred as Paloma in the 2013 Rede Globo telenovela Amor à Vida. She played the villain Melissa in the 2015 telenovela Além do Tempo. In 2017, Paolla plays the protagonist Jeiza who is a police officer and the romantic interest of Marco Pigossi in the telenovela A Força do Querer.
Caroline Paola Oliveira da Silva
Birthday / Date of Birth
Paolla Oliveira was born on the 14th of April 1982, in São Paulo, Brazil.
She’s currently 38 years old.
She is of Portuguese, Italian and Spanish descent
In 2000, Paolla entered the physiotherapy course at Cruzeiro do Sul University where she graduated in 2003 and specialized in global postural reeducation (RPG).
- Father – José Everardo Oliveira
- Mother – Daniele Oliveira
- Siblings – Juliano Oliviera, Leonardo Oliveira, Douglas Oliviera (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paolla Oliveira has dated –
- Maurício Mattar (2006-2007)– Paolla dated the actor Maurício Mattar whom he met during the recordings of the soap opera O Profeta .
- Joaquim Lopes (2009-2015) – In 2009, Joaquim publicly took up his courtship with actress Paolla Oliveira, highlighting the fact that both were already having an affair while he was still engaged. The couple broke up in February 2015.
- Rogério Gomes (2015–2019) – In 2015, director Rogério Gomes started dating. The relationship ended in 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Paolla well known for her roles in Trinta (2012) and Em Nome da Lei (2016). Paolla won the sixth edition of Dança dos Famous (Brazilian Dancing with the Stars).
In 2007, Paolla had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Send to Clowns in which she played the role of Olivia.
In 2004, Paolla debuted as an actress in RecordTV’s telenovela Metamorphoses where in her first role she won the position of main antagonist, playing the envious and spoiled Stella.
Paolla Oliveira Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Paolla Oliveira Net worth
Paolla Oliveira has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paolla Oliveira
- Paolla started his career at sixteen as stage assistant to Celso Portiolli in the programs Passa ou Repassa and Curtindo a Viagem where he stayed for four years.
- In 2003, Paolla studied theater at the Oficina Mazzaropi in São Paulo.
- In 2008, Paolla played Letícia in Ciranda de Pedra a tennis player divided between romance with her coach and with a teammate.
- In 2009, Paolla made her first villain, Verônica in the soap opera Cama de Gato.
- In October 2010, Paolla was rushed to replace Ana Paula Arósio as the protagonist of Insensato Coração.
- In 2013, Paolla could be seen again in prime time, starring in the soap opera Amor à Vida by Walcyr Carrasco in which she played doctor Paloma.
- in 2013, Paolla was elected by the VIP magazine as the sexiest woman in the world.
- In 2015, she was it cast for the series Happily Ever After?, reinterpretation of the miniseries Quem Ama não Mata in the role of Denise a luxury prostitute with the nickname Danny Bond.
- In 2015, Paolla played the villain Melissa in the soap opera Além do Tempo.
- In November 2017, the actress recorded her participation in the series Assédio, made available in 2018 by Globo on an unprecedented video platform on the station.
- In November 2018, Paolla participated for the first time as a singer in the recording of the video clip Se Há Amor by the band Fortunia.
In 2019, Paolla joined the cast of the nine o’clock soap A Dona do Pedaço playing the digital influencer Virgínia.