Olivia Jade Giannulli is an American social media celebrity and YouTuber. Giannulli appeared in a 2016 episode of the game show Tap that Awesome App, competing for a US$5,000 prize for charity. Giannulli began a social media career on YouTube and Instagram as of 2019, both accounts have amassed more than one million followers. Giannulli acceptance to the University of Southern California was a prominent part of the 2019 college admissions bribery scandal.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Olivia Jade was born on the 28th of September 1999, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 20 years old.
In 2018, Giannulli graduated from Marymount High School in Los Angeles, California and after completing her school education, she got herself enrolled at the University of Southern California.
- Father – Mossimo Giannulli (Fashion Designer)
- Mother – Lori Loughlin (Actress)
- Siblings – Gianni Giannulli (Older Brother), Isabella Rose Giannulli (Older Sister)
- Relatives – Joseph Roy Loughlin (Grandfather), Lorellee Loughlin (Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Jade Giannulli has dated –
- Tyler Greenwald (2016-2018) – In 2016, Olivia began dating a Canadian guy named Tyler who became a frequent feature on her social media accounts. However, their long-distance relationship slowly took a toll and as Tyler preferred to shun all social media attention, their relationship crumbled. By early 2018, she had deleted all videos and images that featured him, in respect for his privacy.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 47 kg
- In Pounds – 104 lbs
- Measurements – 32-25-32
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Giannulli is well known for her popularity on social media platforms like YouTube and Instagram with over 2 million and 1.4 million followers respectively.
Jade launched her social media career while still in school by joining the photo uploading platform, Instagram in July 2013. Over time, she has gained over 1.4 million followers on the platform, thanks to her irresistible photos. In June 2014, she created a YouTube channel called Oliva Jade and began uploading videos. She covered a wide range of topics including fashion, makeup, lifestyle and health. She’s successful ever since established herself as an beauty influencer and garnered an impressive 2 million subscribers.
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance in the series Entertainment Tonight.
Olivia Jade has endorsed a lot of brands including Dolce & Gabbana, Clinique, Windsor Store, Conair®, Target, LIKEtoNOW.it, Boohoo, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Sephora Collection US, Smashbox Cosmetics, Lulus, Lancôme Official, Calvin Klein, Amazon Fashion, Neutrogena, KKW BEAUTY, Too Faced Cosmetics, Depop, CHANEL and Laura Mercier Cosmetics.
Olivia Jade Giannulli Favorites
- Favorite TV Shows – Gossip Girls, The O.C., 90210
- Favorite Movies – The Proposal, The Devil Wears Prada
- Favorite Drink – Water
- Favorite Color – Black, White, Gray
- Favorite Hobbies – Dancing
- Favorite Restaurant – Lake Joe Club in Muskoka
- Favorite Animal – Dog
- Favorite Season for Fashion – Fall
- Favorite Season for Weather – Summer
Olivia Jade Giannulli Net worth
Olivia Jade Giannulli has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olivia Jade Giannulli
- In elementary school, she won the Athlete of the Year award. But now, she hardly plays any sport.
- Olivia has been featured in magazines such as Alist Nation Magazine, Teen Vogue and many others.
- She collaborated with actress Natasha Bure on a video called Seven Second Challenge.
- Giannulli appeared in a 2016 episode of the game show Tap that Awesome App, competing for a US$5,000 prize for charity.
- In 2017, Giannulli crashed her car while singing along to Stevie Wonder’s Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours as she filmed herself with her mobile phone, prompting expressions of concern about her driving habits among her social media followers.
- In 2018, according to an indictment by the United States Government, Giannulli posed for a photo on an ergometer rowing machine.
- In 2018, Giannulli trademarked Olivia Jade and Olivia Jade Beauty. Her applications had at first not been processed by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office due in part to what media outlets described as poor punctuation.
- In March 14, 2019, two days after the scandal broke, Sephora distanced itself from Giannulli, announcing that the company would be ending its makeup partnership with her. TRESemmé also dropped her as a sales partner. Some media outlets had reported that Giannulli dropped out of USC due to fears of being viciously bullied; however, a university spokesperson later confirmed that Giannulli remained enrolled at the school.