Noah Mac is an American singer and songwriter, who caught the attention of the mass audience after appearing on the American reality talent show, The Voice. This young talented natural singer is a contestant in the 13th season of The Voice.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Noah Mac was born on 28 September 1999, in Dublin, California, United States.
He is currently 19 years old.
He is of Irish on his father’s side while his mother is Spanish and Portuguese.
His educational background is not known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Gina
- Siblings – Aly (Older Sister), Stevie (Older Sister) (Died at 19), Ellioot (Younger Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
There’s not enough information about his relationship status or significant other.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 187 cm
- In meters – 1.87 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123.4 lbs
His body statistics are unknown
In 2017, he appeared on the reality talent show, The Voice, in its 13th season, where he was a member of both Jennifer Hudson and Blake Shelton. He advanced through Semi-finals and was eliminated in the Top 8, when he, along with Adam Cunningham and Red Marlow, did not receive enough votes to advance immediately and fell into the Middle 3 Instant Save, and did not receive enough votes to advance in favor of Red Marlow.
He released his debut EP,”Light” in April 2017, which comprised of six tracks – Watercolor, Flowerz, Warmth, Light, AFTD and Rain Our love.
Noah Mac Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Noah Mac Net worth
Noah Mac has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Noah Mac
- Noah began his singing career at 7.His first performance came over at his sister’s funeral, when she was asked to sing a tribute song. He sang “Judy and the Dream of Horses” by Belle and Sebastian, as it was her favorite track.
- According to Noah, his passion for music was influenced by Sam Smith, Hozier, Ray Charles and Elton John.
- He has been writing songs since he was 9. When he was 10, he stared learning piano, and then guitar and drums.
- Despite being a victim of bullying at his school because of singing, he never turned his back who is today a familiar face among the Americans and having earned a huge fan following on social media.
- At 15 he started performing his own music in coffee shops and local events. At 17 he released his first EP “Light”, a beautiful collection of songs he wrote the year before, in his backyard studio.
- His elimination in the Top 6 Instant Save sparked controversy and outrage among fans, noting how his hashtag, #VOICESAVENOAH, had over twenty-thousand more retweets than Adam or Red, and even reached #2 on Twitter’s top trending.