Natasha Liu Bordizzo is an Australian actress and model. She made her debut portraying the character of Snow Vase in Netflix’s Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny. Recently she portrayed the character of Helena in Netflix’s The Society.
Natasha Liu Bordizzo
Birthday / Date of Birth
Natasha Liu Bordizzo was born on the 25th of August 1994, in Sydney, Australia.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Her mother is Chinese and her father is of Italian descent.
Natasha attended Sydney Girls High School in Sydney, New South Wales. After that, she began studying a Bachelor of Law / Bachelor of Communication at University of Technology Sydney when she was cast in a leading role in the sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon despite it being her first ever audition.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha Liu Bordizzo has dated –
Natasha has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Natasha made her debut portraying the character of Snow Vase in Netflix’s Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny. Recently she portrayed the character of Helena in Netflix’s The Society.
In 2016, Natasha made her first film appearance by playing the role of Snow Vase in the American-Chinese martial arts drama film, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny, directed by Yuen Woo-ping and starred Donnie Yen and Michelle Yeoh.
In 2019, As a voiceover artist, Natasha made her film debut by providing vocals to the character of Li Na in the animated comedy action-adventure film, Wish Dragon.
Web Show Debut
In 2019, Natasha made her first web show appearance as Helena in an episode titled, Childhood’s End of the Netflix teen sci-fi mystery drama series, The Society.
Natasha has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Prada and Adidas.
Natasha Liu Bordizzo Favorites
- Favorite Dish – Authentic Pho, Thin Crust Real Italian Pizza
- Favorite Travel Destination – New Zealand or Japan
- Favorite Restaurants – Fred’s in Sydney
Natasha Liu Bordizzo Net worth
Natasha Liu Bordizzo has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natasha Liu Bordizzo
- Natasha is a martial artist and has a black-black belt in taekwondo. Moreover, she has also taken Kenpō karate lessons.
- In February 2016, upon the release of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny, Bordizzo moved to Los Angeles to pursue an international acting career.
- In 2017, Bordizzo had the supporting role of Deng Yan in The Greatest Showman, an American musical film, directed by Michael Gracey in his directorial debut and starring Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson and Zendaya.
- In 2018, she was cast as Bree in the biographical thriller film, Hotel Mumbai which revolves around the 2008 Mumbai attacks that took place at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in India.
- In March 2019, Natasha Liu Bordizzo walked the ramp for the popular brand, CHANEL, for the very first time.