Michelle Choi is an American-based Instagram star, YouTuber & social media personality. She is known on the platform under the handle michelleyejii. She is famous for posting videos related to mental health, wellness, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle on her YouTube channel. Her post “Time flies,” has over 1.9 million views and 80k likes on Instagram alone.
Instagram Star, YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Beauty and Wellness Enthusiast
Birthday / Date of Birth
Michelle Choi was born on the 3rd of October 1994, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She has Korean ancestry.
Michelle completed her early schooling at NYC Korean School. After that, she graduated from the University of Arts London in United States.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Choi has dated –
Michelle has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Michelle became known for posting videos related to mental health, wellness, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle on her YouTube Channel. Her popular self-tilted YouTube channel has 1.89 million subscribers. She runs a very popular series named Living Alone Diaries on YouTube.
Michelle Choi Net worth
Michelle Choi has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Michelle Choi
- Michelle’s parents, South Korean immigrants who moved to California to provide a better life for their family, own a small dry-cleaning business.
- She got spinal surgery for scoliosis while she was in high school.
- She is a dog lover & has a Chihuahua named Dobby.
- Choi began her social media career during her late teen years. She kickstarted her career by launching her Instagram account.
- Her favorite singer are Taylor Swift.
- On 1 June 2012, she created her YouTube channel. Her self-titled YouTube channel features challenge videos, cooking content, and vlogs about her personal life.
- In August 2014, Choi first Instagram post was of her camping with her family in O’Neill Regional Park. She is also an avid fashion fan, and shares hundreds of photos of her carefully curated outfits on Instagram.
- Her most popular series, though, is the Living Alone Diaries. This series focuses on mental health, home life, fitness, and self-care, and saw a massive boom.
- In November 2021, Michelle started her merchandise store named Little Puffy.