Jessica Wang is an American Fashion blogger and digital influencer with a blog called NotJessFashion. Her eye for style led her to collaborate with brands such as Burberry, Bulgari, Coach and YSL Beauty. With her sense of fashion, she got the attention of many people who cannot stop raving about her videos. Jessica became a prominent figure on TikTok after her video on iPhone hacks went viral.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jessica Wang was born on the 26th of April 1991, in New York, United States.
She’s currently 31 years old.
She has Chinese-American ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Wang has dated –
- Daniel Ding – Jessica is married to Daniel Ding, who also worked at the same hedge fund. They have two daughters together, Hazel and Capri. Daniel works as her photographer and personal assistant after quitting his job at the hedge fund. She has deemed her empire a family business they all run together.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-32
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jessica became known after appearing as a Fashion blogger and digital influencer with a blog called NotJessFashion. In 2017, she was featured in Make Up For Ever’s nationwide campaign BLEND IN. STAND OUT. She also earned a 4-page spread in People’s Stylewatch and was featured in Vanity Fair.
Wang has done endorsement work for several brands such as L’Oreal Paris, Burberry, Bulgari, Coach and YSL Beauty.
Jessica Wang Net worth
Jessica Wang has an estimated net worth of $15 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – jessicawang
- Twitter – Jessica Wang
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jessica Wang
- Jessica is Chinese-American and would be based out of New York City.
- Wang became a prominent figure on TikTok after her video on iPhone hacks and #OOTD posts went viral.
- In 2014, she became famous as a fashion influencer after starting her blog called NotJessFashion.com. She has over 5.5 million followers on TikTok.
- Wang is active on Instagram, posting as frequently as twice daily. She has garnered 1.7 million followers on Instagram and continues to post pictures in many settings – casual, semi-casual and formal. She also makes Instagram reels of funny situations in beautiful attires.
- She has two daughters together, Hazel and Capri. Hazel and Capri also work with Jessica posing in many of her selfies and photoshoots for the website NotJessFashion.com. Hazel and Capri also worked closely with their mother during Apple’s TikTok campaign.
- Her favorite actor are Brad Pitt.
- Jessica was featured by a BuzzFeed Style article called “We Asked 10 Women To Style The Same Dress And This Is What Happened” along with Kelly Augustine.
- In 2017, Wang was featured in Make Up For Ever’s nationwide campaign BLEND IN. STAND OUT. She also earned a 4-page spread in People’s Stylewatch and was featured in Vanity Fair.