Michael Le is an American TikTok star and social media influencer who became an internet sensation with his dance-based clips on the TikTok platform where he has amassed more than 52 million followers. He also runs a self-titled YouTube channel that has garnered more than 350k subscribers and where he uploads elaborately choreographed dance videos that cover popular songs. Le co-founded The Shluv House, a TikTok collective house based in Los Angeles.
Dancer, TikTok Star, YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Michael Le was born on the 19th of March 2000, in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida, United States.
Los Angeles, California, United States
He’s currently 22 years old.
He has Vietnamese ancestry.
Michael hasn’t shared too much information about his early life and education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Tina Le (Entrepreneur, Hair & Nail Spa Owner)
- Siblings – Tiffany Le (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Social Media Personality), Jonathan Le & Daniel Le (Younger Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael Le his dated –
- Analisseworld – Michael his largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history, but he had once dated a fellow dancer who goes by the name Analisseworld.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 71 kg
- In Pounds – 157 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
Le is the 11th most followed user on the Chinese social media app TikTok. He has more than 52 million TikTok followers and is also named as the 6th highest paid TikToker with earnings of $1.2 million for the year 2020 by Forbes.
Michael has partnered with and promoted brands such as Bang Energy & Twitch.
Michael Le Net worth
Michael Le has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Michael Le
- Michael has 9 toes. He lost one of his toes at the age of 9.
- He got into dancing at the young age of four and at age 16, he started making dance content and uploading the same to TikTok (formerly Musical.ly).
- Michael has more than 13 tattoos.
- He was a professional dancer for almost 10 years.
- It took a few years for him to gain popularity on TikTok, and today, he is one of the app’s most-followed creators.
- In 2018, Michael was featured in an episode of the reality TV show Undercover Boss where local YouTuber Bethany Moto posed as an aspiring YouTuber named Skyler and pranked Michael into believing that she needed to learn dance from him.
- In 2020, he founded a TikTok collaborative called The Shluv House and it houses five creators including Le.
- Le and his family own a clothing line called Shluv Clothing.
- He is also a passionate photographer.
- Michael has done collab videos with other social media personalities, including Jason Derulo, Crissa Jackson, Mikeila J., and Javier Romero.
- Le and his family were part of the Facebook reality series called The Shluv Family. The series was produced by Brat TV.
- In 2021, Michael was included in Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In June 2021, during the YouTube Vs. TikTok Battle of the Platforms event, Miachel was defeated by YouTuber FaZe Jarvis in a boxing match.