Melissa Bolona is an American actress and model. She starred in the films Acts of Violence, The Hurricane Heist, Malicious, and Dog Eat Dog. Bolona’s acting debut was in the movies of the week Grace of God and The Saint. In the summer of 2015 she had her feature film debut as the supporting female lead in the theatrical release of In Stereo.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Melissa Bolona was born on December 28, 1989 in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
She is currently 29 years old.
She has German, Cuban, American and Ukrainian ancestry.
Melissa attended The American Business School in Paris, and graduated from Pace University in New York with a Degree in International Marketing. She studied acting at Film Acting Paris. After taking acting a serious business, she took an intensive advanced acting course.at Margie Haber’s studio.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melissa Bolona dated –
Melissa Bolona is usually not vocal about her personal life and never disclosed anything related to her love life or dating history to the media.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Melissa Bolona made her acting debut as Cindy in the movie “Grace of God” in 2014.
In 2013, Bolona appeared as herself in the TV show “Two Sides of Me.”
Having played in the movies like The Hurricane Heist, Acts of Violence, Malicious, and Dog Eat Dog.
Melissa has done ad campaigns for several leading fashion brands.
Melissa Bolona Net Worth
Melissa Bolona has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars. She divides her time between NYC and Los Angeles.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Melissa Bolona
- Instagram – melissabolona
- Twitter – Melissa Bolona
Some Lesser Known Facts About Melissa Bolona
- Melissa spent most of her childhood living in New Jersey and Lima, Peru.
- She entered into modeling at the age of 5, and has since established herself in the glamour world.
- She won the Beach Bunny Swimwear Contest in 2013.
- Melissa has appeared on a number of magazine covers, most recently Vanidades, the largest Spanish language magazine in the US.
- She has also appeared in fashion editorials for Harper’s Bazaar, Esquire, Forbes, Flaunt, Latina, Bella, Vanidades, and has been featured in Vanity Fair and GQ UK.
- Melissa has modeled for Ferrari, Charlotte Olympia, Gents, Beach Bunny Swimwear and Love Haus Lingerie.