Meika Woollard is an Australian famed star who is better known as rising model and social media influencer. She began modeling at the age of 3 and became a top Australian kid’s commercial and fashion model. She has modeled for Kmart and Target and as well as Sudo & Life bean bags. She also appeared in small role in the 2016’s drama short film “Bluff”.
Fashion Model, Internet star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Meika Woollard was born on April 21, 2004 in Victoria, Australia.
She is currently 15 years old.
Her educational information isn’t available.
- Father – John Woollard
- Mother – Andrea Woollard
- Siblings – India Woollard (Younger Sister) (Model), River Woollard (Youngest Sister) (Model)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meika Woollard dated –
Meika Woollard is usually not vocal when it comes to her private life and thus there is not much information available of any relation he has had in the past or in the present.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 31-25-32
- Bust – 31 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 28B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
She loves Vegemite sandwiches and enjoys playing basketball, swimming and hanging out with her friends. She was featured in a campaign in Los Angeles for the top 100 most beautiful kids in the world.
Meika has featured in ad campaigns and commercials for brands such as Witchery Kids, Country Road, Sudo, KMart, Target, Myer, Fred & Frank, Tutu Du Monde, Bardot Junior, Cotton On Teen and Mooks.
Meika Woollard Favorites
- Favorite Food – Vegemite sandwiches
- Favorite Model – Taylor Hill
- Favorite Movie – The Book Thief (2013), Zoolander (2001)
- Favorite Song – “Take Me Over” by Peking Duk
- Interests – Playing basketball, swimming and hanging out with friends
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Day – Saturday
- Favorite Place – Bali
Meika Woollard Net worth
Meika’s net worth is estimated to be around $800 thousand dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Meika Woollard
- Instagram – meikawoollard
- Twitter – MEIKA WOOLLARD
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meika Woollard
- She began modeling at the age of 3 years old modeling for a top Australian brand kid’s commercial. Since then, she has modeled for every major kid’s brand in Australia.
- Meika was featured on the Country Road‘s South Yarra billboard 4 times in a row.
- She was named as one of top 100 most beautiful kids in Los Angeles.
- At age 12, she signed with IMG Models worldwide.
- At age 13, she became Australia’s most followed female teenage model.
- Meika was featured in the music video for Peking Duk’s Take Me Over in 2015.
- She has done several photoshoots alongside her friend William Franklyn-Miller.
- In July 2017, Meika was featured in the Kid Fash magazine.