Max Thieriot is an American actor and director. He made his acting debut in the adventure comedy film Catch That Kid. He has since appeared in the action comedy The Pacifier, the mystery comedy Nancy Drew, the sci-fi Jumper, the supernatural horror My Soul to Take, the erotic thriller Chloe, the drama Disconnect, the psychological horror-thriller House at the End of the Street and the action-thriller Point Break.
In 2013 to 2017, Max starred as Dylan Massett in A&E’s drama-thriller series Bates Motel. He appeared as John Coffee Jack Hays in History Channel’s miniseries Texas Rising. In 2017, Max began playing Navy SEAL Clay Spenser in the CBS drama series SEAL Team. Max won the Young Artist Award Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast with his co-stars.
Maximillion Drake Thieriot
Birthday / Date of Birth
Max Thieriot was born on the 14th of October 1988, in Los Altos Hills, Santa Clara County, California, United States.
He’s currently 31 years old.
Max has German, English, Danish, Irish, Northern Irish, Dutch Jewish, French Jewish, Norwegian and Scottish ancestry from both his parents’ sides.
Thieriot was educated at the Sonoma Country Day School in Santa Rosa, California for middle school and went on to attend El Molino High School in Forestville, California from which he graduated in 2006.
- Father – George Cameron Thieriot
- Mother – Bridgit Ann (née Snyder)
- Siblings – Frances Cameron (Older Sister) and Aidan Thieriot (Younger Brother)
- Relatives – Michael Stutes (Brother-in-Law) (Frances’s Husband) (Baseball Player), Melly Thieriot (Paternal Grandfather), Frances Harrison Dade (Paternal Grandmother), Donald Ross Snyder, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Nancy Jo Neuhalfen (Maternal Grandmother), M. H. de Young (Great-Great Grandfather) (Co-founder of the San Francisco Chronicle)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Max Thieriot has dated –
- Lexi Murphy (2005-Present) – Max and Lexi Murphy met for the first time as teenagers. In 2012, Thieriot became engaged to Alexis “Lexi” Murphy his girlfriend of seven years. On June 1, 2013, they were married in Lake Tahoe, California. The couple announced they had welcomed their first child, a boy named Beaux Thieriot in late December 2015. They had their second son, Maximus, on January 21, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 168 lbs
- Measurements – 39-15-32
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
His shoe size is 11.5 (US).
Max starred as Dylan Massett in A&E’s drama-thriller series Bates Motel. He appeared as John Coffee Jack Hays in History Channel’s miniseries Texas Rising. In 2017, Max began playing Navy SEAL Clay Spenser in the CBS drama series SEAL Team.
In 2004, Max made his debut as Gus in Bart Freundlich’s adventure comedy film, Catch That Kid.
In 2010, Max made his first television show appearance on the talk show Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show as a guest.
Max Thieriot has done endorsement work for the following brands such as Gap, USEF Network, Savage Suiting, HTX Tactical, USAA & Boot Campaign.
Awards & Nominations
|2005||The Stinkers Bad Movie Award for Worst Performance by a Child||The Pacifier||Nominated|
|2006||Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actor||Nominated|
|2009||Young Artist Award Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast||Kit Kittredge: An American Girl||Won|
Max Thieriot Favorites
- Favorite Day of The Year – Thanksgiving
- Favorite Wineries – Boheme Wines, Dutton-Goldfield, Merry Edwards
- Favorite Episode From SEAL Team Season 1 – Pattern of life (Episode 10)
- Favorite Vacation Destination – Italy
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Max Thieriot Net worth
Max Thieriot has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Max Thieriot
- Max put on the director’s cap for the 4th episode on season 5 of Bates Motel titled Hidden.
- Max was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actor for his role.
- Max is the co-founder of Senses Wines, along with his childhood friends Chris Strieter and Myles Lawrence-Briggs.
- Max played the lead role in Wes Craven’s horror film, My Soul to Take.
- He is a professional vintner and owns vineyards in Occidental that grow several varieties of wines like Chardonnay, Pommard and Pinot Noir.
- In 2009, Max co-starred in the erotic thriller Chloe.
- In 2011, he starred in the independent comedy The Family Tree, alongside Dermot Mulroney and Britt Robertson.
- In 2012, Max then co-starred with Jennifer Lawrence in the Mark Tonderai-directed psychological horror-thriller House at the End of the Street.
- In 2015, he starred in the History Channel event miniseries Texas Rising as John Jack Hays a captain of the Texas Rangers and appeared in the remake of the action-thriller film Point Break.
- In 2017, Max began starring as Navy SEAL Clay Spenser in the CBS drama series SEAL Team, opposite David Boreanaz and Jessica Paré.