Mary Marquardt is an American illustrator and chef, who is best known as the first wife of Hollywood star Harrison Ford. She has largely stayed away from the limelight and has pursued her passions in art and cooking. She has worked as an illustrator for several years now. Until 2001, Mary worked as a chef when she retired as a result of her illness. Marquardt and Ford have two sons, namely Benjamin Ford and Willard Ford. Their oldest son Benjamin decided to follow in his mother’s footsteps to become a chef.
Illustrator and Chef
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mary Marquardt was born in 1945, in United States of America.
She’s currently 79 years old.
Mary attended Ripon College, a famous liberal arts college in Ripon, Wisconsin, after graduating from high school.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mary Marquardt has dated –
- Harrison Ford – Marquardt was married to a famous singer and actor named Harrison Ford. After dating for more than one year, on 18 June 1964, they married. Eventfully, they were blessed with two children: Benjamin and Willard Ford. Unfortunately, in 1979, they separated after Ford was caught red-handed for having an affair with Carrie Fisher. Since then she has gone completely out of any media attention.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Mary became known as a former chef from America. She gained a lot of popularity and fame when she married a famous and daring actor named Harrison Ford. Mary is also a former illustrator. She has worked as an illustrator for several years now. Until 2001, Mary worked as a chef when she retired as a result of her illness.
Mary Marquardt Net worth
Mary Marquardt has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mary Marquardt
- Mary was born in the United States of America. Similarly, there is not much information about her early life and childhood as well.
- Despite being one of the most popular cheerleaders in college, Marquardt decided not to pursue a career in the entertainment industry after discovering her love and passion for cooking.
- She began her job as a cook after completing her education. She eventually moved to the United States and worked as a chef.
- Her favorite actors are Tom Hanks.
- Marquardt earned a lot of attention after she tied the knot with Harrison Ford as his first wife. While attending college, Mary Marquardt met him. They started dating after that and finally fell in love.
- Her older son Benjamin Ford went on to become a chef in her footsteps, while her younger son Willard Ford became a wealthy clothier.
- She has largely stayed away from the limelight after Her husband, Ford, was in the headline news. The news was about his secret affair with Carrie Fisher which lasted more than three months.
- In 2000, Mary was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. She has been fighting the disease for many years now. she is not active in any of social media Like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.