Laura Deibel is an American celebrity spouse. She is best known for being the first wife of actor and comedian Tim Allen, who is famous for his roles in Home Improvement, Toy Story and The Santa Clause franchise. Regarding her profession, she was the CEO of Tim Allen Signature Tools. She is also a former charity organization founder and sales manager. In 1994, she was also present at the Golden Globes 50th Anniversary Celebration. Laura has chosen to keep her life private following her divorce from Tim.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Laura Deibel was born on the 12th of November 1956, in United States.
She’s currently 67 years old.
Laura attended Western Michigan University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura Deibel has dated –
- Tim Allen
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Laura became known after marrying American actor and comedian Tim Allen. She is his first wife. Regarding her profession, she was the CEO of Tim Allen Signature Tools. In 1994, she was present at the Golden Globes 50th Anniversary Celebration.
Laura Deibel Net worth
Laura Deibel has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Laura Deibel
- Laura was born in the United States of America. The low-key star is yet to reveal the name and profession of her parents.
- She rose to prominence after marrying American actor and comedian Tim Allen. The former couple, who met in college and married were college sweethearts.
- Deibel started off as a sales manager for an indoor landscaping business, according to web sources. She and Tim both put forth a lot of effort. She decided to work from home. Deibel has worked as a homemaker for most of her life.
- As Tim’s acting career took off, Laura decided to leave her job and dedicate her time to being a homemaker.
- She later became the CEO of Tim Allen Signature Tools, a company known for producing handy tools like hammers, drills, and saws.
- Tim was not able to give his family more time and priority besides his career. In addition, he was also suffering from alcoholism.
- In 1998, Tim went to rehab to decrease his drinking alcohol habit. Sadly, in the year 1999, she and Tim got legally separated.
- Being a person of sensitive nature, Laura Deibel is not available on any social media platforms. She is absent on Facebook, Twitter, and Facebook.