Mark McGrath is an American singer of the rock band Sugar Ray. McGrath is also known for his work as a co-hostof Extra and he was the host of Don’t Forget the Lyrics! in 2010. McGrath hosted the second season of the TV show Killer Karaoke, taking the place of Jackass star Steve-O. In 2018, McGrath was cast to compete in the first-ever American season of Celebrity Big Brother.
Mark Sayers McGrath
Singer, Television Host
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mark McGrath was born on 15 March 1968, in Hartford, Connecticut, United States.
He’s currently 51 years old.
After completing his high school at attended Corona Del Mar High School in Newport Beach, McGrath got admission at the University of south California in Los Angeles where studied Creative Writing.
- Father – Edward T. McGrath
- Mother – AM McGrath
- Siblings – Tracy Lee McGrath (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mark dated –
- Carin Kingsland (2012-Present)– Mark McGrath married beautician Carin Kingsland on September 24, 2012 after 16 years of on-and-off dating. The couple first met in 1994 and were engaged on New Year’s Eve 2009. They have two children, a son named Lydon Edward McGrath and a daughter named Hartley Grace McGrath, born on April 29, 2010.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 82 kg
- In Pounds – 180 lbs
Sugar Ray released their first studio album titled Lemonade and Brownies on April 4, 1995 under Atlantic Records. They have released a total of 6 albums till date –
- Lemonade and Brownies (1995)
- Floored (1997)
- 14:59 (1999)
- Sugar Ray (2001)
- In the Pursuit of Leisure (2003)
- Music for Cougars (2009)
In 1997, McGrath played the role of a Sugar Ray Band Member in the film, Father’s Day. He, then, appeared as himself in the film,Scooby-Doo in 2002.
He has appeared in a number of TV shows as well as hosted various TV shows. In 2004, he ventured into television as a co-host of the television show, Extra. He hosted the show from September 2004 to July 2008. In 2013, he appeared on Celebrity Wife Swap and the penultimate episode of The Office.
Mark McGrath Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Mark McGrath Net worth
Mark McGrath has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – mark_mcgrath
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mark McGrath
- McGrath formed a music band called Shrinky Dinx along with his high school friends, which was later renamed to Sugar Ray.
- The band was first signed by Atlantic Records which launched their debut studio album, Lemonade and Brownies and that wasn’t a success. They got their break in 1997 with the song ‘Fly’. Other noteworthy songs include “Every Morning”, “Someday”, and “When It’s Over”.
- McGrath has appeared on the covers of magazines like Rolling Stone and Spin.
- He also made several appearances on MTv, VH1 and a number of Talk shows.
- He was named the Sexiest Rocker of 1998 by People magazine.
- McGrath is a 3-time Champion of “Rock & Roll Jeopardy!” on VH1.
- In 2018, he was announced as one of the eleven house guests to be competing on the first American edition of Celebrity Big Brother.