Marie Avgeropoulos is a Canadian actress and model. She is best known for her role as Octavia Blake on The CW’s post-apocalyptic science fiction television series The 100. In 2010, Avgeropoulos was cast as Kim Rhodes in the film Hunt to Kill, which became her break out role.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Marie Avgeropoulos was born on the 17th of June 1986, in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.
She’s currently 37 years old.
Marie has Greek ancestry on her father’s side.
Avgeropoulos attended the Port Arthur Collegiate Institute, which has been renamed as Lakehead University Law School. She then joined the Confederation College in Thunder Bay, Ontario. For her college level studies, her major was in broadcast journalism.
- Father – Philip Avgeropoulos
- Mother – Augusta Avgeropoulos
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marie Avgeropoulos has dated –
- Shawn Roberts (2008-2009) – Marie started going out with Shawn Roberts after meeting him on the sets of I Love You, Beth Cooper in 2008. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond the release of the movie.
- Taylor Lautner (2013-2015) – Like her earlier boyfriend, Marie met actor Taylor Lautner during the shooting of their movie, Tracers and started dating in June 2013. However, unlike her earlier relationship, this relationship managed to outlast the release of the movie. But their relationship didn’t outlast the movie release by much as they separated a couple of months later amidst rumors that Taylor had hooked up gay director Bryan Singer to further his career.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Portraying Missy in the 2009 hit TV movie, Sorority Wars. Playing the main role as Octavia Blake in the sci-fi series, The 100.
In 2009, Avegeropoulos made her film debut in comedy movie I Love You, Beth Cooper for her role as Valli Wooley.
In 2009, Marie first TV show appearance came in Warner Bros. series Supernatural for her guest role as Taylor.
Avgeropoulos has appeared in TV commercials for Credit Unions of British Columbia and Toyota Scion.
Marie Avgeropoulos Net worth
Marie Avgeropoulos has an estimated net worth $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marie Avgeropoulos
- After graduating from Confederation College, Marie Avgeropoulos went backpacking through Europe all alone for months.
- She learned to play drums at the age of 16 as a hobby. It was her ability with drums that helped her succeed in the auditions and helped her bag work in several commercials.
- Marie loves outdoors and learned to camp, fish and hunt at a very young age. She also enjoys surfing.
- She has a pet dog named Cane Corso.
- Avgeropoulos was discovered by director Chris Columbus from one of her commercials and successfully bagged a role in the I Love You, Beth Cooper. Her stellar performance in the film opened doors for various opportunities in films and TV shows.
- In 2010, Marie was cast as Kim Rhodes in the film Hunt to Kill, which became her break-out role.
- She plays one of the main characters Octavia Blake on The CW’s post-apocalyptic science fiction television series, The 100 from 2014.
- In 2018, Avgeropoulos was involved in a domestic violence incident when she and her boyfriend allegedly began arguing in a car on the Ventura Freeway shortly after midnight on August 5, 2018.