Mahir Pandhi is an Indian television actor and model. In 2018, he has won the title of Top Model India. He frequently posts comedic and life-affirming messages on his Instagram page. After winning the show in an interview, he said if he did not become a successful model, he would shift to acting. He is also known for his roles in the mx player’s web series Pawan & Pooja and Alt Balaji’s web series Bebaakee. He played the role of Rajveer Singh Babbar in the Hindi television show Choti Sarrdaarni. Mahir has appeared in Hindi television shows including Pawan & Pooja as Raool, Bebaakee as Dilsher, and Vanshaj.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mahir Pandhi was born on the 2nd of December 1996, in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
He’s currently 26 years old.
He has Indian ancestry.
Mahir did his schooling at Delhi Public School, Noida. He pursued a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication at Amity University, Greater Noida Campus (2015-2017).
- Father – Nipun Pandhi
- Mother – Neeti Vasudeva Pandhi
- Siblings – Avya Pandhi (Younger Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mahir Pandhi has dated –
- Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia – Mahir was rumoured to be dating his co-actor from the show Choti Sarrdaarni Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia, who is an actress.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Mahir became known as a Actor and model widely recognized for his portrayal of Raool in the MX Player’s web series Pawan & Pooja. He has also appeared in Alt Balaji’s web series Bebaakee. He is an experienced model, and shares many of his professional photos on his mesmahirising Instagram account, to which he has acquired more than 950K followers.
In 2019, Pandhi landed his first role in television in the series, Choti Sarrdaarni.
Mahir Pandhi Net worth
Mahir Pandhi has an estimated net worth of $650K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – mesmahirising
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mahir Pandhi
- Mahir was born in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. He belonged to a close-knit joint family consisting of approximately 14 members.
- As a child, he struggled with obesity, weighing over 130 kg, which made him lack confidence in sharing his pictures on social media platforms.
- Since childhood, he had dreamed of becoming an actor. Additionally, he pursued a professional career in football.
- Pandhi began his acting journey during his third class, starting off by getting involved with All India Radio as a drama artist and engaging in various dubbing projects.
- In 2018, he became the winner of the beauty pageant called Top Model India. The show aimed to transform 12 aspiring models into supermodels.
- In an interview after winning the show, he mentioned that if he didn’t succeed as a model, he would pursue a career in acting.
- Pandhi does not like portraying a single character for a long time. Instead, he prefers to explore and experiment with different looks and genres. He is a fitness enthusiast and often posts videos of his workout on social media.
- In 2019, he made his debut with the Hindi show Choti Sarrdaarni and played the role of Rajveer Singh Babbar.
- He has appeared in Hindi television shows including Pawan & Pooja as Raool (2020), Bebaakee as Dilsher (2020), and Vanshaj (2023).
- In 2022, Mahir shot for a Thai-English film that did not have a release on any OTT platform. The news came up when fans of Thai actress Bella Ranee Campen posted some pictures on social media featuring Mahir in them.