Lou de Laage is a French television, film and stage actress. She started her career as a model where she appeared in a commercial campaign for the cosmetics brand Bourjois. Shortly after, she started acting in television productions, followed by films and plays. In 2016, she was awarded the Prix Romy Schneider.
Lou de Laage
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lou de Laage was born on the 27th of April 1990, in Bordeaux, France.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Lou attended the Ecole Claude Mathieu for three years.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lou de Laage has dated –
Lou has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Lou well known for her appearance in film La Nouvelle Blanche-Neige (2011) & Respire (2014). She was awarded the Prix Romy Schneider in 2016.
In 2011, Lou had her film onscreen role in the comedy film, 18 Years Old and Rising as Gabrielle.
In 2010, Lou landed her first role in television by appearing as Clémence Mouson in the TV series, Les Petits Meurtres d’Agatha Christie.
Lou de Laage Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe
- Favorite Color – Black & White
Lou de Laage Net worth
Lou de Laage has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – lou_delaage
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lou de Laage
- Lou was nominated César Award for Most Promising Actress.
- In 2013, Lou portrays role of Raphaëlle Dalio in the Canadian-French film, Jappeloup directed by Christian Duguay.
- In 2014, Lou played the role as Sarah in the drama film, Respire directed by Mélanie Laurent and stars Joséphine Japy, Lou de Laâge, Isabelle Carré and Claire Keim.
- In 2015, Lou made her acting debut as Lou drama film, The Tournament written and directed by Élodie Namer and starring Michelangelo Passaniti and Lou de Laâge.
- In 2016, she had worked in film, The Innocents directed by Anne Fontaine which features Lou de Laâge, Agata Kulesza, Agata Buzek and Vincent Macaigne in its cast.
- In 2018, Lou made her acting with the film, The Black Book of Father Dinis drama film directed by Valeria Sarmiento.