Lil Tay is an American YouTube star and rapper known for having collaborated with popular artists for her YouTube videos. She has released songs like Money Way. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram. Lil Tay also has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 300k subscribers.
Lil Taylor Cosgrove
Lil Tay Jetski, Lil Tay, Lil Tay Cosgrove, Lil Tay Tervali
Rapper, Instagram Star, YouTuber
Hip Hop, Trap
Pay The Price Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lil Tay was born in 2009 in the Atlanta, United States.
She’s currently 10 years old.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lil Tay has dated –
Lil has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 4 feet 9 inch
- In centimeters – 145 cm
- In meters – 1.45 m
- In Kilograms – 40 kg
- In Pounds – 88 lbs
- Measurements – 25-24-23
- Bust – 25 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 23 inches
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 2 (US).
Having collaborated with popular social media stars such as Jake Paul and her strong presence on various social media platforms. She has more than 3 million followers on her Instagram account.
In March 2018, she released her debut single, Money Way, which was released in collaboration with Pay The Price Records.
Film & Television Debut
Lil Tay hasn’t acted in any film or television show yet.
Lil Tay hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Lil Tay Favorites
- Favorite Song – Gucci Gang by Lil Pump
- Favorite Rapper – Lil Pump, Miranda Cosgrove, Woah Vicky
Lil Tay Net worth
Lil Tay has an estimated net worth of $0.2 million dollars as of 2019. She is seen capturing selfies with luxurious BBT cars, branded clothes and shining jewelry. According to some reports, her annual income is in between $13,000 to $110,000.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – liltay
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lil Tay
- The young girl has been in the scene for around one or two years now. She posts videos and pictures on YouTube and Instagram that generally flaunt her riches and talking reckless.
- She proclaims herself a youngest millionaire.
- Her Twitter account was suspended by the social media giant because of her regular use of obscene language and racist slurs.
- She has been a target of fierce criticism and vitriolic hate on the social media because of her abusive and controversial behavior.
- She was spotted around with rapper Chief Keef multiple times and alleges that the two are working together on a music video.
- In 2017, YouTuber RiceGum accused Tay of bullying his younger sister. Tay responded with her own set of allegations, thus, sparking a new feud.
- In April 2018, she was caught involved in a fight between viral star turned rapper Bhad Bhabie and fellow viral star, Whoa Vicky. Followers of these Instagram stars know that Vicky and Bregoli have had a cold war going on between them for some time now. After that incident, everyone who watched the video has turned their attention to Lil Tay.
- In May 2018, she claimed on her Instagram account that she was placed under house arrest. She didn’t reveal why she was placed under house arrest but encouraged her fans to use the hashtag #freeliltay.
- In May 2018, it was reported that she had signed a deal with Rich The Kid’s record label Rich Forever. However, it turned out to be a baseless rumor.