Lee Do-hyun is a South Korean actor. He is best known for his roles in Hotel del Luna, 18 Again, Sweet Home, and Youth of May. In 2017, this Aries man got his debut in the drama Prison Playbook. He played the younger version of one of the main characters Lee Joon-ho. In 2019, Do Hyun got casted on the dark fantasy TV series Hotel del Luna. The series was a huge hit, even becoming highest rated Korean drama in cable television.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lee Do-hyun was born on the 11 of April 1995, in Seoul, South Korea.
He’s currently 27 years old.
He has South Korean ancestry.
Lee graduated from the Department of Film and Theater at Chung-Ang University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Im Dong-hyuk (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lee Do-hyun has dated –
Lee has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 182 cm
- In meters – 1.82 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Lee became known for his roles in Hotel del Luna (2019), 18 Again (2020), Sweet Home (2020), and Youth of May (2021). He finally makes his much anticipated return to the small screen with Song Hye Kyo in the new revenge series The Glory.
In 2017, Do-hyun had his first film onscreen role in the movie (Short film) Summer Night as Lim Seo-jin.
In 2017, Lee landed his first role in television by appearing as Lee Joon-ho (young) in the series, Prison Playbook.
Lee Do-hyun Net worth
Lee Do-hyun has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – ldh_sky
- Twitter – Lee Do-hyun
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lee Do-hyun
- Do-hyun was born in Seoul, South Korea. Lee is the eldest son and has a younger brother, Im Dong-hyuk, who has an intellectual disability.
- He likes playing basketball. Lee used to be a basketball player in high school.
- In the 2017, he made his acting debut black comedy Prison Playbook, in which he portrayed the young version of Jung Kyung-ho’s character.
- In 2018, Lee was cast in the romantic television series Still 17 in a supporting role as a member of the high school’s rowing club. For his performance, he was nominated in the “Character of the Year” category at the 2018 SBS Drama Awards alongside Ahn Hyo-seop and Jo Hyun-sik.
- In 2019, he joined the cast of the dark fantasy television series Hotel del Luna which became one of the highest-rated Korean dramas in cable television.
- In 2021, Do-hyun appeared in Beyond Evil, where he played younger self of Shin Ha-kyun’s character. At the end of 2021, Lee became the MC of the 2021 KBS Drama Awards with Sung Si-kyung and Kim So-hyun.
- In 2022, he starred in the web series Reincarnation Romance, a short web series advertising motion sickness pills. This is the third reunion with Go Min-si.
- On February 2, 2023, Lee would enlist in the military for the first half of the year. Later the agency confirmed that no decision has been made and that if the date of the mandatory military service is received, it will be told for sure.