Kim Seul-gi is a South Korean actress who starred in many critically acclaimed dramas including Oh My Ghost, Splash Love, and The Guardians. She is also a former cast member of tvN’s entertainment show SNL Korea. She started her acting career with a minor role in the series ‘Heartstrings’ and also did a major theatrical production of ‘Romeo Landing on Earth’ that year. In 2012, Kim had already debuted in films with an independent film titled Dong-haeng.
Actress, Theatre Artist, Comedian, Voice Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kim Seul-gi was born on the 10th of October 1991, in Busan, South Korea.
She’s currently 31 years old.
She has South Korean ancestry.
Seul-gi studied at Seoul Institute of the Arts, a prominent educational institution specializing in the Arts located in Ansan, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Seul-gi has dated –
Kim has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162.5 cm
- In meters – 1.625 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 30-24-32
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 30D
She has often dyed her hair.
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Kim became known for her roles in some popular South Korean films and TV series. She has appeared in shows like Oh My Ghost (2015), Splash Love (2015), and The Guardians (2017). She is also a former cast member of tvN’s entertainment show SNL Korea.
In 2012, Seul-gi had her first film onscreen role in the Independent films, Dong-haeng as Soo-ah and she made her theatrical film debut as Yoon Mi-ra in the thriller movie, Horror Stories 2 (2013).
In 2011, Kim landed her first role in television by appearing as Musical member in the series, Heartstrings.
Kim Seul-gi Net worth
Kim Seul-gi has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – s911010
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kim Seul-gi
- Seul-gi Hailing from Busan, Kim enjoyed making people laugh from an early age.
- During her third year of high school, she started to prepare for a career of professional acting, to overcome a broken heart.
- In 2014, Kim appeared as Yoon Sol in the romantic comedy-drama series Discovery of Love and this role won her the 3rd APAN Star Award as well as the KBS Drama Award for Best New Actress.
- She was also nominated in the Best New Actress (TV) category at the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards.
- In 2014, she played Kkeut-soon in the drama film Ode to My Father and this role won her the 10th Max Movie Award for Best New Actress.
- In 2017, she was honored with the Special Popularity Award at the 22nd Chunsa Film Art Awards.
- Seul-gi has also appeared in the music videos for songs like Bad Girls by Lee Hyori and Thank You, Thank You by Ra.D.
- Kim is a member of both as so-called Jang Jin’s Division (장진사단), a group of entertainers who have been influenced by Jang Jin, and part of his entertainment company called Film-it-suda (필름있수다).