Law Roach is a retired American fashion stylist best known for his work with Zendaya, Celine Dion, Anya Taylor-Joy, and for serving as a judge beginning on the 23rd cycle of America’s Next Top Model and Legendary. He is also an image architect. He continues to raise the stakes in Hollywood, making him the most influential stylist to date. In 2021 and 2022, Law was named “Stylist of The Year” in Hollywood Reporter’s new articles.
Lawrence “Law” Roach
Fashion Stylist, Judge, Image Architect
Birthday / Date of Birth
Law Roach was born on the 20th of July 1978, in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
He’s currently 44 years old.
Roach is of African-American descent.
Roach attended the Harlan Community Academy, off 95th and Michigan.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Roach is the oldest of 5 siblings.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Law Roach has dated –
Law has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 168 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Law became known after served as a judge on Legendary and the 23rd cycle of America’s Next Top Model. He is also an image architect. He was named Stylist of The Year in Hollywood Reporter’s new articles.
In 2016, Roach landed his first role in television by appearing as Judge in the show, America’s Next Top Model in Seasons 23–24.
Law has done endorsement work for several brands such as Luxury Stores at Amazon.
Law Roach Net worth
Law Roach has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Law Roach
- Roach was born in the South Side, near 79th and Essex in South Shore and raised by his mother single-handedly.
- In 2009, he moved to New York City where he opened his boutique. Roach’s styling debut was in a Deliciously Vintage boutique, when Kanye West walked into the store.
- He starred as a permanent judge on the HBO Max show Legendary alongside Megan Thee Stallion, Keke Palmer, Leiomy Maldonado, and Jameela Jamil.
- In 2016, Roach was announced as one of the judges for cycle 23 of America’s Next Top Model, alongside Ashley Graham , Rita Ora and Drew Elliott.
- His celebrity clientele includes Zendaya, Ariana Grande, and Celine Dion.
- In November 2021, his nephew died at the mere age of 3. According to reports, Law’s nephew passed away on Tuesday, November 23, at about 10:40 p.m. local time, after plunging to the ground from his family’s window which was located on the 17th story of a Chicago building with the screen drawn inward.
- In 2021 and 2022, Roach was named Hollywood Reporter‘s Stylist of The Year.
- In 2022, Law was featured on The Business of Fashion The BoF 500 list. In the same year, Roach collaborated with AGR, a London-based knitwear brand.
- Roach was announced as the Hollywood Reporter‘s first African-American stylist to cover their annual Stylists and Stars issue.
- In March 2023, it was reported that Law Roach was retiring from celebrity styling.