Alexa Demie is an American actress and singer. She is best known for her role as Madeleine “Maddy” Perez on the HBO teen drama television series Euphoria. She made her feature film debut with a minor role in the comedy-drama Brigsby Bear, before starring in the coming-of-age film Mid90s and the drama film Waves. She has also appeared in numerous music videos. Alexa was writing songs and poetry at the age of twelve.
Alexa Demie Wilson-Danerstorm
Actress, Singer, Model, Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Alexa Demie was born on the 11th of December 1990, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
She is of Mexican descent on her mother’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish and Swedish ancestry on her father’s side.
Demie attending orientation for an art school in New York.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Rose Mendez (Celebrity Makeup Artist, Writer)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexa Demie has dated –
Alexa has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-32
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Alexa became known having been cast as Maddy Perez in teen drama show, Euphoria, in which she has starred alongside the likes of Zendaya. She also appearing in a wide range of characters in several movies such as Sara in Miles, Merideth in Brigsby Bear, Virginia Dawson in To The Moon, Estee in Mid90s, Alexis in Waves and several others.
In 2015, Demie had her first film onscreen role in the short film, Miles as Sara and she made her theatrical film debut as Merideth in the thriller movie, Brigsby Bear (2017).
In 2016, Alexa landed her first role in television by appearing as Shairee in the series, Ray Donovan.
In 2016, Demie released her debut single, “Girl Like Me”, and was featured on Pearl’s single “Turnin’ Tricks“. Alexa Demie has worked on a couple of songs which include Girl Like Me
Alexa has done endorsement work for several brands such as Balenciaga‘s “Winter 2022 Campaign”.
Alexa Demie Net worth
Alexa Demie has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – alexademie
- Twitter – Alexa Demie
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alexa Demie
- Alexa was raised by her mother, Rose Mendez, a make-up artist whose family immigrated to Los Angeles from Mexico when she was an infant and who got pregnant with Demie at an “extremely young” age.
- Demie had plans to become a fashion designer but after attending orientation for an art school in New York, she decided against it.
- She made her first onscreen appearance as a video vixen in Azealia Banks’ 2013 music video for the song “ATM Jam”.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- In 2015, Alexa professional acting career began with a role short film, Miles through which she found an agency to represent her.
- Demie portrayed the character of Marina in a few episodes of the American romantic comedy-drama web series, Love.
- In 2016, she released her debut single, “Girl Like Me”, and was featured on Pearl’s single “Turnin’ Tricks”. She appeared in the music video for JMSN’s 2017 song “Slide”.
- In July 2018, she directed the music video for JMSN’s song “Talk is Cheap” with Natalie Falt.
- In March 2019, Alexa appeared as Ingrid in an episode titled Treasure Island of the mystery drama web TV series, The OA.
- In 2019, Demie appeared on the 10th episode of season 1 of the comedy talk-show, A Little Late with Lilly Singh alongside Barbie Ferreira.
- In August 2022, it was revealed that Alexa had signed a deal with the United Talent Agency.
- Alexa and Lucas Hedges starred together in both Mid90s and Waves.