Lauren Phillips is a American Adult actress known for his beautiful videos and great physic. She is popular for her adult films and dancing videos. Her initial fame came as a professional dancer in several music videos. Talking of women blessed with natural beauty and swag, you can’t leave out this well-celebrated icon. After completing graduation, at the age of 26 Lauren decided to work in adult films.
Adult Actress, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lauren Phillips was born on the 8th of December 1987, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Phillips has dated –
Lauren has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 66 kg
- In Pounds – 145 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Phillips became known as a co-host a talk radio program with James Bartholet titled Inside The Industry. Besides, Phillips website laure*phillips.com was nominated for Best Model Website (2018) AVN Awards. Phillips appeared on the adult stars are people podcast hosted by Dan Frigolette (2020).
In 2014, Lauren first shoot recorded in the role acting in the adult film Let’s Try A*al 11.
Lauren Phillips Net worth
Lauren Phillips has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Lauren Phillips
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lauren Phillips
Phillips is an educated woman and at an early age, she enjoys reading.
- Lauren has shot more than 496* films as an actress.
- In 2018, she was won in the NightMoves Fan Awards for Best Busty Redhead.
- In 2019, she was won in the Adult Entertainment Award for Social Media Star of the Year – Editor’s Choice.
- In 2019, Lauren was nominated in the XRCO Awards for Social Media Queen.
- In 2020, she was nominated in the AVN Award for Best Gonzo Production.
- In 2020, Phillips was nominated in the Adult Entertainment Award for Best Fetish/Taboo/ Specialty Release.