Lauren Lake is an American family lawyer, television judge, and talk show presenter. Lake has performed in guest hosting and news anchoring positions for various talk shows and reality legal programs. In much of her guest hosting, she has discussed racial, ethnic, gender, and political issues. She was the host of HGTV’s how-to series “Spice Up My Kitchen“. Lake is best known for arbitrating as the presiding judge over her own tabloid talk/nontraditional courtroom series, Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court. The series ran 7 seasons and in 2019, was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award five times, including a win.
Lauren Laniece Howard
Lawyer, Talk Show Host, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lauren Lake was born on the 12th of July 1969, in Detroit, Michigan, United States.
She’s currently 54 years old.
She has African-American ancestry.
Lake attended Mercy High School in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and in 1986, was a National Merit Scholar. In May 1990, Lake earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She earned a secondary teacher certification that same year. In May 1993, Lake earned a Juris Doctor from Wayne State University Law School in Detroit, Michigan.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Lake has dated –
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Lauren became known as a Tabloid courtroom judge and host of the series Paternity Court. In 2009, she published her first book, Girl! Let Me Tell You…. She was the host of the series Spice Up My Kitchen on HGTV. From 1999 to 2002, she served as the vice president of DS Recordings, Inc.. She has garnered a large following on her judgelaurenlaketv Instagram account, where she posts food, family, and lifestyle content.
Lauren Lake Net worth
Lauren Lake has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Lauren Lake
- Instagram – judgelaurenlaketv
- Twitter – Lauren Lake
- YouTube Channel – Lauren Lake
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lauren Lake
- Lake was born in Detroit, Michigan. Describing her parents, Lake said, “These were Black people who fought their way through, one Ph.D. at a time, so they were big on education.”
- As a child, Lake sang, danced, and acted in plays. She paid for her college education by singing on the weekends.
- In 1999, She relocated to New York City to work in entertainment. She sang background for Mary J. Blige, Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, and Snoop Dogg.
- Between 1999 and 2002, Lake was the vice president of DS Recordings Inc. Since September 2000, Lake has also been the co-owner of L Style Design Studios, LLC, in Fort Lee, N.J., an interior design service.
- Lauren also began writing, recording, and publicly performing her own music, eventually creating her own production company.
- Lake appeared on To Live and Date in New York, which chronicled the dating lives of New York women. The series aired on Women’s Entertainment Channel as “Single in the City.”
- Lauren has presented as a motivational speaker. In 2006, She participated in Bill Cosby’s Call Out speaking tour. Lake also appears in Cosby’s book Come on, People: On the Path from Victims to Victor.
- Lake served as a correspondent, expert and life coach on The Greg Behrendt Show and as a legal and relationship expert and life coach on The Ricki Lake Show, for two seasons.
- In June 2021, Entertainment Studios ordered a revival of the daily court show We the People with Lake taking over for Gloria Allred. In 2022, It premiered.