Martell Holt is an American reality star, TV personality, influencer, author, and entrepreneur. He is best known for starring on OWN’s “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”, a reality series that follows African American entrepreneurs. He is also an entrepreneur and the CEO of the Holt Brand. In 2009, Martell helped found Holt & Holt Entrepreneurship LLC. Holt is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc and is currently on his new path to see what this large world has in store for him.
Reality Star and Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Martell Holt was born on the 4th of January 1982, in Huntsville, Alabama, United States.
He’s currently 41 years old.
He has Afro-American ancestry.
Martell attended Alabama A&M University to pursue a Bachelor of Science Degree in Education, where in 2008, he graduated. Before this, he studied at S.R Butter High School, where he also graduated.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Miss Marlene
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Martell Holt has dated –
- Melody Shari (2008-2020) – Martell was happily married to Melody for 10 years. They were in a relationship for over a year before on July 20, 2008, they finally tied the knot. Melody is a flourishing entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker. The couple was blessed with four children, namely; Malani, Martell, Mariah, and Maliah. Their union, however, in June 2020, did not go for long as Melody filed for divorce. She alleged that Martell was having an affair with another woman. In addition, the couple had split up several times over the past few years.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Martell became known as an American reality star and businessmen who is best recognized for his appearances on the OWN Network. He has been a contestant on Love & Marriage: Huntsville. He frequently uploads behind-the-scenes photos and lifestyle updates on his martellholt Instagram account. Martell has been a published author. He still works professionally as a home-builder.
Martell Holt Net worth
Martell Holt has an estimated net worth of $20 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Martell Holt
- Martell was born to his parents in Huntsville, Alabama, United States. He is a part of an African-American family.
- He is a successful entrepreneur and businessman. He came to the limelight after becoming the cast of Love & Marriage: Huntsville along with his ex-wife Melody Shari.
- In 2006, Holt also completed his Real Estate courses with the National School of Real Estate.
- After graduation from the University, he was lucky to land a teaching job at Sparkman Middle School.
- In 2009, he founded his own company named Holt & Holt Entrepreneurship, LLC.
- At present, he is the founder and COO of Holt & Holt Entrepreneurship, LLC. Since 2016, Holt is also the owner of Holt Custom Homes.
- Martell is also an author and has written some books and articles. According to his Instagram profile, he also launched his own wine brand called, Inest.