Lauren Hashian is an American singer and songwriter. Lauren who has a passion for music since childhood, a knack she probably picked up from her father drummer Sib Hashian, became a singer and song-writer. She first came to the spotlight when famous American actor, producer and wrestling superstar Dwayne Douglas Johnson, renowned to the world by his ring name, The Rock, little came to shore about his girlfriend Lauren.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lauren Hashian was born on the 8th of September 1984, in Lynnfield, Massachusetts, United States.
She’s currently 34 years old.
She has Armenian & Italian ancestry.
Lauren attended Lynnfield High School and after graduation, she moved to Boston at age 20 to pursue higher studies. In 2006, she enrolled herself at the Emerson College, where she studied Public Relation and Communication, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts Degree.
- Father – John ‘Sib’ Hashian (Drummer for the rock band Boston) (On March 22, 2017, Sib Hashian, died of a heart attack)
- Mother – Suzanne Hashian (Former Dallas Playboy Club Bunny)
- Siblings – Adam Hashian (Brother), Aja Hashian (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Hashian has dated –
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (2006-Present) – Lauren met Dwayne Johnson in 2006 when he was in Boston filming for the sports comedy film The Game Plan. The two weren’t officially dating until the following year. In September 2015, it was announced that they would be having their first child. On December 16, 2015, their daughter Jasmine Johnson was officially born. On April 23, 2018, Johnson announced the birth of his second child with Hashian her name is Tiana. The couple got married in Hawaii on August 18, 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Lauren has made the leap to international fame for her relationship with famous WWE player, Dwayne Johnson.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
Lauren co-wrote the song, Only You for hip-hop artist, YaBoi Shad and sang the hook of the track with her sister Aja. In 2017, she sang and appeared in Walter French’s music video for Go Hard.
In 2005, she appeared on the talent hunt show, R U That Girl, which was hosted by Chilli and T-Boz of TLC. She was a finalist on the show.
She has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Lauren Hashian Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Lauren Hashian Net worth
Lauren Hashian has a estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – laurenhashianofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lauren Hashian
- She worked for Warner Music Group and Paramount Picture’s Motion before embarking on a solo career.
- In 2005, she was a finalist on the UPN show R U That Girl, hosted by TLC members T-Boz and Chilli. She was eliminated in the fourth episode.
- In 2006, she rocked the stage with a stunning performance for her dad’s rock band Ernie and the Automatics.
- In 2014, she released her song, Memory, followed by Go Hard in 2017.
- In 2017, she sang and appeared in Walter French’s music video for Go Hard.
- In March 22, 2017, Lauren Hashian’s father, Sib Hashian, died of a heart attack. He was performing onstage when he collapsed after having a heart attack.