Lauren Cohan is a British–American actress and model who has dual citizenship in the United States and the United Kingdom. She is known for her role as Maggie Greene in the horror television series The Walking Dead. Her other notable TV roles are as Bela Talbot in the fantasy-horror series Supernatural, Rose in the supernatural series The Vampire Diaries and Vivian McArthur Volkoff in the action comedy series Chuck. Her film appearances include the comedy Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj, the psychological thriller horror The Boy, the superhero film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the biographical drama All Eyez on Me.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lauren Cohan was born on January 7, 1982 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
She is currently 37 years old.
She has Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side, while Lauren is of American descent on her dad’s side.
Lauren attended University of Winchester in Winchester, Hampshire, England from where she graduated with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Drama and English Literature.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Susan Cohan
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Cohan has dated –
Lauren never talks about her love life to the media. However, she was rumored to be associated with a few of her co-stars at times but there are no confirmed reports, instead mere speculations.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters -1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Lauren first gained fame for her short-lived role in the Warner Bros. horror series Supernatural. She met with critical acclaim for her role as Maggie on the AMC drama thriller horror series The Walking Dead. The role that earned her several awards and ultimately made her the household name of every American. The show was a huge success with a rating of 8.5 on IMDb.
Lauren Cohan had her start in films in 2005, playing the role of Sister Beatrice in the romantic drama film “Casanova”.
In 2007, Lauren played the role as Forrester Creations employee in the television soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. She appeared only in 1 episode.
Lauren has appeared in commercials on Lay’s Potato Chips and State Farm commercial.
Awards & Nominations
|2012||Satellite Awards||Best Television Cast||The Walking Dead||Won|
|2013||Eyegore Awards||Best Ensemble Cast Award||Won|
|2017||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress||Nominated|
Lauren Cohan Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Hanks
- Favorite Supernatural Character – Gordon Walker
Lauren Cohan Net worth
Lauren’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lauren Cohan
- Lauren moved to England when she was 13 years old after her mother remarried to an English man. Throughout her teens, she had divided her time and work between Los Angeles and London before settling in Los Angles.
- She learned kickboxing as a child.
- While studying at the University of Winchester, she co-founded a theater company called “No Man’s Land” with which she toured during her college years.
- Lauren worked as a waitress at “The Cat & The Fiddle” (restaurant & pub) on the Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles before fame.
- She has dual U.S. and U.K. citizenship.
- She is a good friend of actress Amy Shiels. They both worked together in the movie Young Alexander the Great in 2010.
- In April 2011, Cohan was cast in her most notable role as Maggie Greene on The Walking Dead, an AMC horror drama series based on the comic book series of the same name.
- She was considered for the role of Helena Bertinelli/Huntress in the 2012 movie Arrow, but she turned down the offer due to date conflict with The Walking Dead. The role was later played by Jessica De Gouw.
- In 2012, she won the ‘Best Television Cast’ at the Satellite Awards and the ‘Best Ensemble Cast’ award at the ‘Eyegore Awards’ in 2013 for her role in The Walking Dead.
- She enjoys singing, playing the piano and doing Yoga.
- Lauren was ranked at #41 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” list in 2014.
- In 2018 she starred in the action-thriller film Mile 22 directed by Peter Berg.
- Visit her official website @ laurencohan.com.