Sadie Robertson is an American actress and reality television star on the A&E show Duck Dynasty. In 2014, Robertson wrote a New York Times bestseller book about faith and Christian values called “Live Original”. She has also written a devotional by the same title and a fiction book, “Life Just Got Real: A Live Original Novel”. In 2018, she released a sequel to her first book “Live Original” called Live Fearless.
Sadie Carroway Robertson
Actress, Reality Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
She is currently 22 years old.
She attended Ouachita Christian School in Monroe, Louisiana and graduated in 2016.
- Father – Willie Robertson (TV personality, Businessman)
- Mother – Korie Howard Robertson (Reality TV Star)
- Siblings – John Luke Robertson (Older Brother), Willie Alexander Robertson (Brother), Rebecca Robertson (Younger Sister), Bella Robertson (Younger Sister)
- Relatives – Phil Robertson (Grandfather) (Professional hunter, businessman, reality TV star), Marsha Kay Robertson (Grandmother) (TV Personality), Silas Robertson (Great-Uncle) (TV Personality)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sadie Robertson dated –
- Beau (2013) – She dated a guy named, Beau from her high school in 2013.
- Blake Coward (2014-2016) – She started dating Instagram star Blake Coward in 2014. They met during a Softball game for the first time and started dating soon after that in late 2014. He really supported her decision of staying a virgin until her marriage. They called it quits in March 2016 after dating for less than 2 years.
- Trevor Knight (2016) – In July 2016, Sadie was seen romancing with American football quarterback, Trevor Knight. The short-lived relationship ended in September 2016.
- Austin North (2018-Present) – In April 2018, actor Austin North (who is known for Disney Channel sitcom I Didn’t Do It) and Sadie started dating each other.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 33-23-32
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
She achieved stardom status when she participated in the popular television reality show, Dancing with the Stars and also for her appearance as herself in the A&E’s series Duck Dynasty. She is well known for her dimples and engaging smile.
Robertson first starred in the 2016 drama film God’s Not Dead 2 as Marlene.
She first appeared in the reality TV series Duck Dynasty as herself in 2012. It is her family’s show. She has appeared in several shows since that time.
She has appeared in a Walmart commercial (along with her Robertson family).
Sadie Robertson Favorites
Her favorite things are not available at this time.
Sadie Robertson Net worth
Sadie Robertson has accomplished a new worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019. Most of her wealth comes from modeling and acting. She carried away her entrepreneurial spirit of her family into multiple business ventures where she associate with fashion designer Sherri Hill on her own “daddy-approved” prom dress line, Live Original.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sadie Robertson
- Being born in a family of television stars, it’s not surprise for having acting as her passion.
- She leads her life with her own philosophy of “Live Original”.
- Sadie Robertson was interested in athletics and was an accomplished basketball player.
- She would like to remain virgin until her marriage.
- Sadie modeled for Sherri Hill during New York Fashion Week 2013.
- She sang Away in a Manger with Alison Krauss for her family’s bestselling album, Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas.
- In 2014, Robertson became New York Times bestseller with her book “Live Original”. She has also published a fiction book, “Life Just Got Real: A Live Original Novel”.
- In 2014, she was a celebrity competitor on Dancing with the Stars: season 19. She paired with professional dancer Mark Ballas and finished the competition in second place behind Alfonso Ribeiro.
- Politically, Robertson supported Donald Trump during the 2016 United States presidential election, as did her father Willie.
- In 2018, she released a sequel to her first book “Live Original” called Live Fearless.
- Visit her official website @ liveoriginal.com.