Lana Condor is an American actress and dancer. She made her debut as Jubilee in the 2016 superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse and had her first lead role as Lara Jean Covey in the 2018 film adaptation of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. She is set to star as Koyomi K in the science fiction film Alita: Battle Angel and will portray Saya Kuroki in the upcoming Syfy drama series Deadly Class. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 8 million followers on Instagram and over 500K followers on Twitter.
Tran Dong Lan
Lana Therese Condor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lana Condor was born on May 11, 1997 in Can Tho, Vietnam.
She is currently 21 years old.
Santa Monica, California, United States
She has Vietnamese ancestry.
Lana started to learn ballet a very young age. She received training from the Joffrey Ballet School and Alvin Ailey/Professional Performing Arts School in New York and The Rock School for Dance Education in Philadelphia. She joined Los Angeles Ballet and continued her classical ballet training. She enrolled at The Groundlings where she took improvisational acting classes and went on to study acting at the New York Film Academy and Yale Summer Conservatory for Actors. In 2014, she graduated as a theatre intellect from California State Summer School for the Arts. She also studied acting at the Professional Performing Arts School in New York City. In 2015, Lana graduated from all-girls Catholic school, the Notre Dame Academy, in Los Angeles after which she was accepted to Loyola Marymount University but postponed her joining.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Robert “Bob” Condor (Foster Father) (Journalist and Former Vice President of Yahoo! Sports), Mary Carol ‘née Haubold’ (Foster Mother), Arthur Robert (Adopted-Brother)
She is represented by ICM Partners.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lana has dated –
- Anthony De La Torre (2015-Present) – Actors Anthony De La Torre and Lana met in 2015 and have been in love since the day they met. In an interview in 2018, Lana mentioned that they used to exchange love letters quite often after they started dating.
- Noah Centineo (2018) – Actors Noah Centineo and Lana were rumored to be dating in 2018 when they met at the hot yoga classes off-screen. Their relationship went to an on-screen romantic couple on Netflix’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters -1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds -118 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip -35 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
Her shoe size is believed to be 7 (US).
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Lana is widely recognized for her roles as Jubilee/Jubilation Lee in X-Men: Apocalypse (2016). She met with critical acclaim for portraying the lead role of Lara Jean Covey alongside actor Noah Centineo in the romantic Netflix film To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, based on Jenny Han’s young adult novel of the same name.
Lana Condor landed her first acting role as the mutant Jubilation Lee, Jubilee in Bryan Singer’s superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse, which was released on May 27, 2016. The film stars an ensemble cast James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Oscar Isaac, Nicholas Hoult, Rose Byrne, Tye Sheridan, Sophie Turner, Alexandra Shipp, Olivia Munn and Ben Hardy.
She made her first TV show appearance as herself in Dish Nation in 2016. The following year, she portrayed the character Allison in the romantic thriller television film High School Lover, alongside James Franco and Julia Jones.
- Petite and vivacious figure.
- Attractive curves.
- Big eyes.
Lana Condor Favorites
- Favorite Films – Lara Jean, Noah Kis
Lana Condor Net Worth
Over the years, she has made an impressive net worth of $2 million from film and television appearances. She lives in Santa Monica, California, United States.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lana Condor
- Lana spent her childhood living in different places such as Whidbey Island, Washington, and New York City, before settling with her family in Santa Monica, California.
- At the age of 7, she moved to Whidbey Island, Washington with her family where she took her first dance class.
- After becoming an actress, if Lana had to study now, she would go for a subject other than acting such as psychology or journalism.
- Her parents suggested her to try acting as she had a natural flair for dance and she took acting classes at the Professional Performing Arts School and New York Film Academy.
- Lana is a certified dancer as well as a competitive horseback performer.
- In 2018, Lana was featured on the cover of LA Times newspaper (on their Sunday edition) alongside co-stars Noah Centineo and Shannon Purser.
- Her first kiss was on a dare in 6th grade.
- Her celebrity crush is Zac Efron
- She can be next seen in Syfy’s television series Deadly Class, based on the Rick Remender graphic novel series of the same name, opposite Benedict Wong. She also stars in an upcoming science-fiction thriller named Warning.