Kriti Verma is an Indian GST Inspector and Reality Television Personality. She works at Indian Customs & Indirect Taxes as an inspector. The 24-year-old officer is the contestants of the Salman Khan hosted Reality show Bigg Boss season 12. Furthermore, she is coming on the show as a commoner. In addition, Verma will enter with her Jodi Surbhi Rana. They both were the participant of Roadies Xtreme 2018 (famous Indian Reality Show).
Model, Reality Star, Central Tax Department Inspector (Now, inducted in GST Regime)
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kriti Verma was born on the 4th of September 1994, in Delhi, India.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Kriti graduated from the Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kanchan Verma
- Siblings – Rohan Verma (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kriti Verma has dated –
Kriti has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-35
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kriti became known after appearing as a contestant on Bigg Boss 12 and MTV’s Roadies Xtreme. She entered the Bigg Boss house with her partner Surbhi Rana.
In 2018, Kriti appeared in the television Reality show in Bigg Boss Season 12 as a contestant. She did a prominent role in Cine Prime’s Wild Fantasy web series.
Kriti Verma Net worth
Kriti Verma has an estimated net worth of $650K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – kritivermaofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kriti Verma
- Kriti born and brought up in Delhi, She currently lives in Mumbai.
- Professionally Kriti was a GST inspector at the Indian Custom and Direct Tax.
- She does enjoy a glass of alcohol every now and then.
- On May 2, 2014, Kriti joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel.
- She loves singing, dancing, and watching movies.
- In 2018, Verma entered the Bigg Boss 12 house alongside Surbhi Rana, Roshmi Banik, and Mital Joshi.
- When asked about the reason for joining Bigg Boss, she told that she was a die-hard Salman Khan fan and that was the only reason that she joined Bigg Boss.
- In 2018, she participated in MTV Roadies Xtreme.
- In February 2023, Kriti decided to turn to acting after she found herself under probe in a money laundering case of INR 263 crore She also allegedly received funds from Panvel-based businessman Tanaji Mandal Adhikari.