Lee Hae-ri is a South Korean singer, musical theater actress, performer, and television personality. In 2008, she debuted as a member of Davichi. Aside from her group’s activities, she has established herself as a musical actress, notably through her participation in the original and Korean versions of stage musicals including Tears of Heaven, Mozart, l’opéra rock and Hero. On April 19, 2017, Lee debuted as a solo artist with her first extended play, h.
Hae Pa Ri
Singer, Musician, Television Personality
K-pop, Ballad, R&B, Soul
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lee Hae-ri was born on the 14th of February 1985, in Daegu, South Korea.
She’s currently 38 years old.
She is of Korean descent.
Lee attended Kyunghee University and majored in Post Modern Music.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lee Hae-ri has dated –
In May 2022, Lee’s agency announced that she will marry her non-celebrity boyfriend. In July 2022, which will be held as a private event.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 43 kg
- In Pounds – 94.5 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-30
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 30 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Hae-ri became known as the leader and main vocalist of the pop duo Davichi. In 2008, she has released multiple albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Amaranth, Mystic Ballad, &10, Love Delight, Davichi in Wonderland, 8282, Innocence, etc.
In 2008, Lee debuted as a artist in Crazy Woman (with Lee Jung-won and Kim Yeon-ji) album East Of Eden. On April 19, 2017, she debuted as a solo artist with her first extended play, h.
In 30 July 2011, Hae-ri landed in television by appearing as Shin Seung-hun – Female Vocalists Special in the episode 9 with the song You’re Just Somewhere A Little Higher Than Me. In 2020, she started serving as a judge on the JTBC show Sing Again.
Lee has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Wild Prairie Soap Company, Donginbi, Àvie muah, CLIO, OLIVE YOUNG Global, and Dior Beauty.
Lee Hae-ri Net worth
Lee Hae-ri has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – dlgofl85
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lee Hae-ri
- Lee Hae-ri is one-half of Davichi along with Kang Min-kyung.
- On February 4, 2008, Lee released the duo’s debut studio album Amaranth.
- It includes songs like The Bad Me That’s Hurt (나쁘고 아픈 나), Opposite of Breaking Up (이별의 반대 말), Putting on Lipstick (립스틱 짙게 바르고), I Love You Even Though I Hate You (미워도 사랑하니까), Is That How It Is? (그런거니), and Sad Love Song (슬픈 사랑의 노래).
- On March 18, 2013, she released its 2nd studio album Mystic Ballad.
- On April 19, 2017, As a solo artist, Lee Hae-ri released her first extended play h.
- In January 25, 2018, Davichi‘s 3rd studio album &10 was released marking Davichi‘s 10th anniversary since its debut.
- She has also been cast in musical productions in roles such as playing Constanze in Mozart, l’opéra rock, Rynn in Tears of Heaven, and Seol-hee in Hero.
- On January 29, 2020, Lee released her 2nd solo EP From h. In the same year, she started serving as a judge on the JTBC show Sing Again.