Kourtney Kardashian is an American television personality, socialite, businesswoman and model. In 2007, she and her family were picked to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Its success led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami and Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
Kourtney Mary Kardashian
Socialite, TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kourtney Kardashian was born on April 18, 1979 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 40 years old.
Calabasas, California, United States
Her father is of Armenian descent while her mother is of Dutch and Scottish descent.
Kourtney attended Roman Catholic all girls school, Marymount High School in Los Angeles. After graduation she went to Dallas in Texas and attended Southern Methodist University for 2 years. She, then was granted a bachelor’s degree from the University of Arizona. She had majored in Theatre Arts and minored in Spanish.
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kristen “Kris” Mary Jenner (Firstly homemaker, then, she turned to start managing her children’s careers)
- Siblings – Kimberly Noel “Kim” Kardashian (Younger Sister), Khloé Alexandra (Younger Sister), Robert Arthur “Rob” Kardashian (Younger Brother)
- Relatives – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Brody Jenner (Stepbrother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Burt Jenner (Step-Brother), Casey Jenner (Step-Sister), Mason Dash Disick (Nephew), Penelope (Niece)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kourtney Kardashian dated –
- Taryll Jackson (1999-2004) – Taryll Jackson and Kourtney dated for quite some time from July 1999 until September 2004. Though, Jackson’s younger brother, TJ did date Kourtney’s younger sister, Kim in the past.
- Joe Francis (2005) – American film/ TV producer, Francis dated briefly in 2005. They also looked odd couple because of their height difference. He is approx 6 ft 2 inch high (1 ft 2 inches taller than Kourtney).
- Scott Disick (2007-2015) – Scott is an American socialite who started dating Kardashian in April 2007. They had three children- son Mason Dash Disick (b. December 14, 2009), daughter Penelope Scotland Disick (b. July 8, 2012) and son Reign Aston Disick (b. December 14, 2014). He also cheated on her once but they reconciled again in 2009. July 6, 2015, is the date when the couple finally separated.
- Justin Bieber (2015) – From October 2015 to November 2015, Kourtney was RUMORed to be dating 15 years her junior Canadian singer, Justin Bieber.
- Younes Bendjima (2016-2018) – Boxer turned model Younes Bendjima was seen hanging out with Kourtney in October 2016. They met for the first time during Paris Fashion Week in October and started dating. They remained together for 2 years and called it quits in the summer of 2018.
- Luka Sabbat (2018) – In September 2018, Kourtney was romantically linked with model Luka Sabbat after they were spotted on a dinner date at Crossroads Kitchen in Los Angeles.
- Travis Barker (2018) – It was claimed that she was dating songwriter and record producer, Travis Barker, after they were spotted together on various occasions.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She wears a size 5.5 (US) shoe.
Running the shows with her sisters and mother Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
She has not acted in any of the films.
The American reality television program, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive that aired on E! network in 2005. The show consisted of just 8 episodes in its lifetime.
KarDASHian line at Sears, Nicole Nail Polish, Perfect Skin
She is of short length, which makes her look distinct from others.
Kourtney Kardashian Favorite
- Favorite Artists – Adele, Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey
- Favorite TV Shows – Keeping Up With The Kardashians (2007-)
- Favorite Singer – Michael Jackson
- Favorite Movie – Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
- Favorite Person – Audrey Hepburn
- Favorite Colors – Black, Purple
- Favorite Fashion Icons – Edie Sedgwick
Kourtney Kardashian Net worth
Kourtney Kardashian has an estimated net worth of $35 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Kourtney Kardashian
- Twitter – Kourtney Kardashian
- Instagram – kourtneykardash
- YouTube Channel – Kourtney Kardashian
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kourtney Kardashian
- Her parents divorced when she was 11 years old.
- She became popular in 2004 with the TV series Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive.
- She owns a boutique with her mother, which is a children’s clothing boutique, called Smooch. She opened it in the Los Angeles and New York City.
- With her 2 younger sisters, she opened another clothing boutique, called D-A-S-H in Los Angeles, Miami, and New York City.
- In February 2007, a sex tape made by her sister Kim and former boyfriend Ray J in 2003 was leaked, which largely contributed to her rise to prominence.
- She co-wrote the book with her sisters, Kim and Khloe and released it in November 2010, entitled Kardashian Konfidential.
- In August 2010, Kourtney announced that she and her sisters were working on another clothing line called K-Dash, sold on QVC.
- In 2010, again with her sisters, she created a sunless tanner called Kardashian Glamour Tan.
- In March 2012, the three sisters were named in a $5 million class-action lawsuit against QuickTrim.
- She had also released a clothing line for Bebe in the same year with her sisters.
- In 2017, Kourtney launched her first solo fashion line as part of a collaboration with the site PrettyLittleThing.
- In March 5, 2019, Kardashian released her new website named Poosh.
- Check out her official website @ kourtneykardashian.com.