Kevin Samuels was an American internet personality and image consultant. In 2020, he rose to popularity and was considered a public figure based on his YouTube and Instagram live streams discussing modern society and relationships. He was well known for being a motivational speaker and helping people and companies to get back on track. Kevin rose to fame by giving commentary and advice on people and women especially the Black community. Samuels critics decried him as being actively misogynoir, and a part of the Black manosphere, whereas his supporters defended him as an advocate for traditional values.
Kevin Roshon Samuels
Internet Personality, Image Consultant
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kevin Samuels was born on the 13th of March 1969, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States.
Samuels was died on the 5th of May 2022 (aged 53), in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
He has African American ancestry.
Kevin attended Millwood High School, and studied chemical engineering at the University of Oklahoma, but was not able to graduate due to having cancer at age 21.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kevin Samuels has dated –
Samuels has the reputation of being a dating guru and has been married twice. It is unknown how many women he has dated in total but the number could be unbelievably high as the 56-year-old handsome man is still in his prime, rumored to be dating in secret. He has a daughter who was born on 29 June 2000, whose name is not disclosed.
Although there is not much information available on his ex-wives yet, he steers clear on the topic even in his interviews. Kevin has surprisingly kept his dating life secret for a guy who is considered an expert in dating. But from its look, it doesn’t feel like he is the kind of guy who dates one woman at a time.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
Black and grey
He wears a size 12 (US) shoe.
Kevin became known for being a motivational speaker and helping people and companies to get back on track. In 2020, he rose to popularity and was considered a public figure based on his YouTube and Instagram live streams discussing modern society and relationships.
In 2022, Samuels landed his first role in television by cameo appearance in the series, Atlanta.
Kevin Samuels Net worth
Kevin Samuels has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kevin Samuels
- Kevin was brought up in the United States of America and has stayed there almost his entire life.
- After finishing his graduation in Chemical Engineering and working in the chemical industry.
- In 2013, Samuels worked in the marketing industry before starting his own image-consulting firm.
- In 2016, he started his YouTube journey whereas on 20th May 2015, his channel was created. Kevin has become a megastar on YouTube since then. He likes to give opinions on various matters like dressing sense, fragrance, brands, and social issues or events.
- He accumulated 1.75 million subscribers on YouTube, 1.2 million followers on Instagram and thousands on several other online platforms like Twitter and TikTok.
- He also has a showroom called Life & Style by Kevin Samuels. He helps people personally and hosts online development programs for people who cannot reach the showroom due to financial or location difficulties.
- The huge literally and figuratively, Shaquille O’Neal, 4 times NBA Champion and 12 times MVP gave him a shoutout which was a big moment in Kevin’s career.
- In February 2022, Samuels appeared in a music video in which he acted as a therapist and dating coach for rapper Future on the single “Worst Day”.