Kelley Jakle is an American actress and singer-songwriter. She is best known for her role as Jessica in Pitch Perfect and its two sequels Pitch Perfect 2 and Pitch Perfect 3. She is also known for her appearances on the first and second seasons of The Sing-Off in 2009 and 2010.
Kelley Alice Jakle
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
Rock, Soundtrack, Jazz, Trad Jazz, Pop
Glory|struck Productions, Universal Music
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kelley Jakle was born on June 27, 1989, Carmichael, California, United States.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Kelley Jakle went to Loretto High School. After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the University of Southern California from where she graduated with a major in communications.
- Father – Christopher Jackle
- Mother – Cynthia Houghton
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
- Others – Edward Aloysius Jakle (Paternal Grandfather), Mabel Alice Rickey (Paternal Grandmother), Warren Halsey Dunning, II (Maternal Grandfather), Pauline Clarke Love (Maternal Grandmother)
Kelley Jakle is represented by Beverly Hills based William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelley Jakle has dated –
- Adam DeVine (2012-2014) – Kelley started dating actor Adam DeVine in 2012 after they had grown closer while shooting for the movie, Pitch Perfect. But, they decided to end their relationship while they were shooting for the sequel of Pitch Perfect.
- Mark Hapka – As per Kelley’s Instagram feed, she is in a relationship with actor Mark Hapka. She has kept her fans engaged with the many pictures of the couple and the duo seems to be going strong and happy.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Being cast in the role of Jessica in the comedy movie, Pitch Perfect, and for reprising the role in Pitch Perfect 2 and Pitch Perfect 3. Having made appearances in the 1st and 2nd seasons of the American singing TV show, The Sing-Off.
In 2008, she released her debut EP, Spare Change. She has also released a number of singles such as For Love, When You Say Nothing at All, My Best Case and Poker Face.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy movie, Pitch Perfect.
In 2009, Kelley Jakle made her first TV show appearance on the music competition show, The Sing-Off.
Kelley Jakle has endorsed MIRI Couture, Flair the Label & Wully Outerwear.
Kelley Jakle Favorites
- Favorite Pilates Spot – Pilates Plus By Lagree Fitness
Kelley Jakle Net worth
Kelley Jakle has a total net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019. She resides in Los Angeles.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kelley Jakle
- She started playing music at a very young age and used to perform with the Sacramento Children’s Chorus which sung The Star-Spangled Banner at various sporting events including a San Francisco 49ers game in 2006.
- She also auditioned for the singing reality TV show American Idol along with Sacramento Children’s Chorus.
- Kelley started writing music in 2003.
- While studying at the University of Southern California, she joined SoCal VoCals, a USC based Cappella group. She won the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella in 2008 as well as in 2010 with the group.
- In 2009, she decided to compete in the singing TV show The Sing-Off with her university group, SoCal VoCals.
- In 2010, she returned to The Sing-Off with another group called The Backbeats. The group managed to finish 3rd in the competition.
- While studying at USC, Kelley joined the music band called By the Way as its lead vocalist. The band released a self-titled EP in 2007.
- After graduating from the university, she decided to focus on her acting career.
- Kelley has also served as an ambassador for ReACT, which is a Montana based movement that encourages teenagers not to smoke.