Karishma Tanna is an Indian film actress, television actress, model and anchor. She is well known for her roles in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Naagarjuna – Ek Yodha and Qayamat Ki Raat. In 2014, she was a contestant and first runner-up in the reality show Bigg Boss. She was recently seen playing the lead role of Gauri/Vaidehi in Kapoor’s Qayamat Ki Raat on Star Plus.
Actress, Model, Host
Birthday / Date of Birth
Karishma Tanna was born on the 21st of December 1983, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Karishma did her schooling from her hometown Mumbai, Maharashtra. She completed her college education at Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Jasmina Tanna
- Siblings – Grishma Kadam (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karishma Tanna has dated –
- Upen Patel (2014-2016) – In 2014, she started dating actor and model Upen Patel. Their love began from the house of Bigg Boss Season 8 and in 2015, they got engaged but later they got separated.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 32-26-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Karishma is well known for her roles in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Naagarjuna – Ek Yodha and Qayamat Ki Raat. In 2014, she was one of the most controversial contestants inside the house of Bigg Boss 8.
In 2005, Karishma made her Bollywood debut with the film, Dosti: Friends Forever. In 2011, she appeared as a lead actress in the Kannada movie I Am Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona.
In 2001, Karishma started her career at the age of 17 as a TV actress in the most popular daily soap Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi in which she played the role of Indu.
Karishma has done endorsement work for several brands such as Ching’s Secret, Flipkart, Vivo V17, Date the Ramp, Drools, Daniel Wellington, OnePlus 7T & Unloc Mixify.
Awards & Nominations
|2003||Indian Telly Awards||Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi||Best Actress In A Comic Role||Nominated|
|2008||Star Guild Awards||Ek Ladki Anjaani Si||Best Actress In A Negative Role|
|2016||Zee Gold Awards||MTV Love School||Best Anchor|
|N/A||Most Fit Actor (Female)||Won|
|2018||Zee Gold Awards||N/A||Won|
Karishma Tanna Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Kangana Ranaut
- Favorite Song – Jeena Jeena by Atif Aslam
- Favorite Temple – Babulnath Temple in Mumbai
- Favorite Destination – Paris, Dubai
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Food – Gujarati Cuisine
Karishma Tanna Net worth
Karishma Tanna has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020. She charges nearly about 80 thousand per episode.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Karishma Tanna
- Instagram – karishmaktanna
- Twitter – Karishma Tanna
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karishma Tanna
- Karishma made her acting debut when she was 17 years old with the TV show, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
- She took cooking classes before entering the Bigg Boss house.
- In 2005, she made her Bollywood debut with the film Dosti: Friends Forever.
- In June 2007, she participated in stage-based comedy TV series Comedy Circus, that started.
- In 2008, Karishma participated in the dance show Zara Nachke Dikha.
- In July 2010, she hosted a magic-based reality TV show, India’s Magic Star.
- In 2011, she got her first lead role in a Kannada film named I am sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona.
- In 2014, she was the most controversial and talked-about figure during her stay in the Bigg Boss house.
- In November 2015, she appeared as a celebrity guest in Star Plus’s talk show Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi which was hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
- In March 2016, Karishma made a guest appearance in the popular stunt reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi in its seventh season.