Justine Skye is an American singer, songwriter, actress and model. Justine got her start at a professional singing career when she performed songs to go with the book “Rules To Rock By”. She is known for having made a cover about “Headlines” by Drake which received 2 million views on YouTube. Her debut EP, Everyday Living, helped her land a deal with Atlantic Records in 2013.
Justine Indira Skyers
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Model
Atlantic Records, Republic Records, Roc Nation
Birthday / Date of Birth
Justine Skye was born on August 24, 1995, in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, New York, United States.
She is currently 23 years old.
Justine Skye dropped out of high school when she was 16 years old to focus on her music career. However, she didn’t completely give up her education and instead, continued her education through homeschooling.
- Father – Christopher Skyers
- Mother – Nova Perry (Music Attorney)
- Siblings – She is the only child.
Justine Skye is represented by One Management.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Justine Skye has dated –
- Wizkid (2016-2017) – Justine has been linked with rapper Wizkid on and off since 2016. The first dating rumors surfaced in June 2016, which were sparked by their social media activity. These rumors further intensified when a respected music blogger Ovie tweeted that Wizkid was taking the stage with his girlfriend Justine at One Music Africa Fest. He even posted a picture of them hanging together backstage. Then, in January 2017, it was reported that they had broken up as they had stopped sharing their pictures together. They were rumored to have got back together in July as he tweeted, Baby gal going nowhere! U belong to me. However, soon after, he deleted his tweet.
- Justise Winslow (2017) – In March 2017, Justine was reported to be going out with basketball star Justise. The source of these rumors was a cozy picture shared by Skye on her social media account in which she was seen getting cozy with him on a private yacht.
- Lewis Hamilton (2017) – Skye was linked with British F1 star Lewis Hamilton in September 2017 after they were spotted partying together at the 1 OAK nightclub in New York City. Later in the night, they were spotted leaving the nightclub together.
- Feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- Centimeters – 175 cm
- Meters – 1.75 m
- Kilograms – 59 kg
- Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Purple’.
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
The popularity of her 2nd EP, Emotionally Unavailable, which was made available only in digital download format. The record still managed to peak at the 14th rank on the US R&B charts. Her strong presence on various social media platforms, including Instagram, on which she boasts more than 1 million followers.
Her debut album ULTRAVIOLET was released in January 2018 in the digital download form.
She made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the drama movie, Green Dolphin in 2018.
In April 2013, Justine Skye made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Today.
Justine Skye has appeared in a TV commercial for a variety of products from the brand Dark and Lovely. She has also used her strong social media presence to plug quite a number of products through her official accounts.
- Curly hair.
- High cheekbones.
Justine Skye Favorites
- Favorite Style Icons – Jane Birkin, Bianca Jagger, Erin Wasson, Abbey Lee Kershaw
- Favorite Workout – Vinyasa Yoga
- Favorite Color – Green
Justine Skye Net worth
Justine Skye net worth is estimated at around $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Justine Skye
- Instagram – justineskye
- Twitter – Justine Skye
- YouTube Channel – Justine Skye
Some Lesser Known Facts About Justine Skye
- She started building her Internet image after she dropped out of high school.
- Justine got her first breakthrough after her cover of Drake’s Headlines went viral on YouTube and managed to garner more than 2 million views.
- She has taken singing lessons. However, she has honed her songwriting skills on her own.
- In October 2015, she performed at TIDAL10X20, an event created by Jay Z and at a Tommy Hilfiger show in Brazil.
- In 2016 she left Atlantic and signed to Roc Nation and Republic Records.
- In December 2016, she released her EP 8 Ounces, which featured artists such as Wale.
- In October 2017, she was the source of controversy when she kneeled during a portion of her singing of the National Anthem at Barclays Arena in Brooklyn at a Brooklyn Nets game.
- In February 2019, Skye alleged that rapper Sheck Wes physically abused her on Twitter, but he denied those claims.