Jung Kyung-ho is a South Korean actor who is known for his work in I’m Sorry, I Love You and Time Between Dog and Wolf. He earned further recognition with his lead role of Kang Hyun-soo in Smile, You and Jung Shi-hyun in Heartless City. Jung has since had leading roles in Beating Again, One More Happy Ending, Missing Nine, Prison Playbook, Life on Mars, When the Devil Calls Your Name, Hospital Playlist and Crash Course in Romance.
Kyung-ho, Jung Kyoung-ho
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jung Kyung-ho was born on the 31st of August 1983, in Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
He’s currently 39 years old.
He has South Korean ancestry.
Kyung enrolled at the theater department of Chung-Ang University in the past.
- Father – Jung Eul-young (Veteran TV Director)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jung Kyung-ho has dated –
- Choi Soo-young (2013-Present) – In 2013, Jung and Girls Generation‘s Choi Soo-young started dating. In January 2014, their relationship was confirmed by Kyung-ho’s agency. The couple also attended the same university and church.
- In feet – 6 feet 0½ inches
- In centimeters – 184 cm
- In meters – 1.84 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165.5 lbs
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Kyung-ho became known for his supporting roles in I’m Sorry, I Love You (2004) and Time Between Dog and Wolf (2007), and his leading roles in Smile, You (2009) and Heartless City (2013).
In 2005, Jung had his first film onscreen role in the movie All for Love as Yoo Jung-hoon.
In 2004, Kyung landed his first role in television by appearing as Jung-sook’s blind date in the series, Sweet 18.
Kyung-ho has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Shinil.
Jung Kyung-ho Net worth
Jung Kyung-ho has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jung Kyung-ho
- Instagram – jstar_allallj
- YouTube Channel – Jung Kyung-ho
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jung Kyung-ho
- Kyung-ho was born and brought up in South Korea.
- Initially, Kyung and his father did not speak for 3 years as his father did not want him to pursue an acting career. Their disagreement led to Jung leaving his family home.
- In 2003, after passing his KBS actors audition he signed with the talent agency SidusHQ.
- In 2004, Jung rose to prominence after appearing in the television series I’m Sorry, I Love You as Choi Yoon.
- In 2005, Kyung-ho made his debut theatrical film appearance as Yoo Jung-hoon in All for Love.
- In April 2008, Jung and actor Yoo Ha-jun became business partners and launched the internet shopping mall Double Bill, which sold vintage and trendy clothes for men.
- On November 30, 2010, he enlisted into mandatory military service as an active-duty soldier with the 306th draft.
- In 2014, Jung appeared in the 1970s-set period drama Endless Love, followed by the role of a psychopathic serial killer in Manhole. Jung next starred in Beating Again, a romantic drama about cellular memory after a heart transplant.
- In 2016, he starred in the romantic comedy series One More Happy Ending.
- In 2017, Kyung starred in disaster drama Missing Nine, followed by the critically acclaimed black comedy series Prison Playbook.
- In 2018, Jung was cast as the lead role in Korean remake of British crime drama Life on Mars. The series received acclaim from viewers, and Jung was praised for his convincing portrayal of a dazed detective.
- In 2019, he starred in the occult melodrama When the Devil Calls Your Name.
- In 2020, Kyung starred in hit and critically acclaimed medical drama Hospital Playlist as Kim Jun-wan, an associate professor of cardiothoracic surgery.
- In 2022, Jung returned to the big screen with The Great Dancer and Men of Plastic. He then starred alongside Jeon Do-yeon in Yoo Je-won’s romantic-comedy drama Crash Course in Romance which premiered on tvN in January 2023.