Julie Gonzalo is an Argentine actress and producer. She starred as Pamela Rebecca Barnes in the TNT drama series Dallas. Gonzalo is also known for her roles in films, including Freaky Friday, A Cinderella Story and Christmas with the Kranks and on television series Veronica Mars and Eli Stone.
Julieta Susana Gonzalo
Birthday / Date of Birth
Julie Gonzalo was born on September 09, 1981, in Lanús, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
She’s currently 37 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She is of Argentine descent.
She began taking theatre classes after she moved to Florida.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Diego (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julie Gonzalo has dated –
Julie has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 36-27-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
Light Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Her roles in films including Freaky Friday (2003), A Cinderella Story (2004), Christmas with the Kranks (2004), on television series Veronica Mars (2006-2007) and Eli Stone (2008-2009). Playing Pamela Rebecca Barnes on the TNT drama series Dallas from 2012 to 2014.
She made her first feature film appearance in I’m with Lucy in 2002 where she played the role of Eve.
In 2002, she made her TV show debut on The WB sitcom Greetings from Tucson as Kim Modica.
Julie has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Julie Gonzalo Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ricardo Darin
- Favorite City – Dallas
- Favorite Food – Home-Cooked Meals
- Favorite TV Shows – Spanish Novelas
Julie Gonzalo Net worth
Julie Gonzalo has a estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2019 and her salary is estimated to be $950,000 annually.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Julie Gonzalo
- Gonzalo was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and raised in Miami, Florida, where she began her career as a print model.
- Her family first emigrated from Argentina when Gonzalo was 7.
- She shifted base to Miami, Florida with her brother at the age of 8.
- She can speak fluent Spanish, which has made her quite popular amongst Spanish teens.
- Julie does not like applying too much make-up, which also reflects in many roles that she plays. She also prefers to keep the scar on the nose of her bridge visible.
- Julie is extremely and successfully secretive about her personal life.
- Julie is health conscious and likes to prepare her own meals.
- Julie says that she is very passionate, determined and an independent woman.
- She likes Dallas as it has good shopping centers, great restaurants and museums.
- In 2006, Gonzalo was cast in a series regular role as Parker Lee on The CW mystery television series Veronica Mars.
- In 2011, Gonzalo was cast as series regular in the TNT revival of Dallas, which premiered on June 13, 2012.