Jing Tian is a Chinese actress. She is known for her roles in war epic The Warring States and the action films Special ID and Police Story 2013. She has had prominent roles in three Legendary Pictures films, The Great Wall, Kong: Skull Island and Pacific Rim: Uprising. She is also known for her roles in the historical dramas Legend of Ban Shu, The Glory of Tang Dynasty and road-trip suspense drama Love Journey.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jing Tian was born on July 21, 1988, in Xi’an, Shaanxi, China.
She’s currently 30 years old.
She is of the Han ethnicity.
Jing hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Jing has trained and graduated from the Beijing Dance Academy and the Beijing Film Academy whose alumni includes actress Zhang Ziyi and director Zhang Yimou respectively.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jing Tian has dated –
- Zhang Jike (2018-Present) – Zhang Jike confirms dating status with Jing Tian on his Weibo account. He confirmed his girlfriend on the 28th Mars 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167.5 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Appearing alongside Matt Damon, Willem Dafoe, Andy Lau and Pedro Pascal in Zhang Yimou’s American-Chinese co-production movie The Great Wall in 2016. Playing the role of Shen Zhenzhu in the Chinese historical drama series The Glory of Tang Dynasty in 2017.
Jing made her first theatrical appearance as Zeng Jun in The Offense in 1992. She was 4 years old at the time. As an adult, Jing made her theatrical film debut in 2008 in the Chinese movie Anaconda Frightened as Tian Juan.
Jing made her first TV show appearance in the family drama series An Epic of a Woman in 2009 as Ouyang Xue.
Jing has done endorsement work for the following brands L’Oreal.
Awards & Nominations
|2014||18th||Hollywood Film Awards||Hollywood International Award||Unknown||Won|
|2013||4th||Golden Broom Awards||Most Disappointing Actress||Shadow of Love, Tears in Heaven||Nominated|
|2014||5th||Special ID, Police Story 2013||Won|
|2017||8th||The Great Wall||Won|
Jing Tian Favorites
Her favorites are unknown.
Jing Tian Net worth
Jing Tianr has a estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jing Tian
- In 2009, she was cast as the lead role in the historical drama Biography of Sun Tsu, which aired in 2013.
- In 2010, Jing gained attention for her performance in the romance comedy drama My Belle Boss. She rose to fame for her role in the historical war film The Warring States in 2011.
- In 2015, Jing starred in the historical romance drama Legend of Ban Shu, playing the title role alongside Zhang Zhehan. The same year, she played the eponymous role in the historical fiction drama The Legend of Xiao Zhuang.
- In 2016, Jing starred as the female lead in Zhang Yimou’s war epic film The Great Wall. Due to the recognition, Jing was cast in the Hollywood films Kong: Skull Island (2017) and Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018).
- In 2017, Jing starred in the historical fiction drama The Glory of Tang Dynasty alongside Ren Jialun, playing the role of Shen Zhenzhu. The drama was a hit and Jing gained positive reviews for her acting.
- In 2018, Jing starred alongside Chen Bolin in the fantasy drama The King of Blaze, based on the manga series of the same name.
- In 2019, Jing starred in the road-trip romance drama Love Journey alongside Chen Xiao.