Jeon Yeo-been is a South Korean actress. She rose to prominence for her performance in the independent film After My Death which earned her the Actress of the Year Award at the 22nd Busan International Film Festival and the Independent Star Award at the Seoul Independent Film Festival. Jeon’s career continues to rise after she starred in the television series Vincenzo and the crime action film Night in Paradise.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jeon Yeo-been was born on the 26th of July 1989, in Gangneung, Gangwon-do, South Korea.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She has South Korean ancestry.
Jeon studied at Seongdeok Elementary School and Gwandong Middle School. She then got enrolled at Dongduk Women’s University and studied Broadcast Entertainment.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Jeon Yun-young (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jeon Yeo-been has dated –
Jeon has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¼ inches
- In centimeters – 165.5 cm
- In meters – 1.655 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jeon became known for her role as Young-hee in the mystery drama film, After My Death (2008). This role won her multiple accolades including the 19th Busan Film Critics Award, 28th Buil Film Award, CGV Art House Special Award, 56th Grand Bell Award, 24th Chunsa Film Art Award, and 10th Film Award of the Year.
In 2015, Yeo-been had her first film onscreen role in the movie The Treacherous as Woman with queen’s fate.
In 2017, Jeon landed her first role in television by appearing as Hong So-rin in the series, Save Me.
Jeon Yeo-been Net worth
Jeon Yeo-been has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeon Yeo-been
- Jeon learned acting when she studied Broadcast Entertainment at Dongduk Women’s University.
- She started acting 5 years later after actress and director Moon So-ri saw her in a trailer for the Seoul International Women’s Film Festival.
- In 2015, Yeo-been made her debut in the period drama film, The Treacherous.
- In September 2020, Jeon starred in the crime action film, Night in Paradise.
- In her leisure time, she likes taking quiet walks, drinking a cup of coffee, and watching movies. She enjoys washing the dishes as it helps her relax her mind.
- On March 15, 2021, she was cast in Netflix upcoming series Glitch. She is set to portray a woman who is looking for her missing boyfriend.
- On July 12, 2021, Jeon signed with Management MMM after her contract with J.Wide Company expired.