Cha Eun-woo is a South Korean singer, actor, and model Lee Dong-min, who is part of the six-member K-pop group ‘Astro’ formed by the talent agency and label Fantagio. Following this, they were named one of the best new K-pop groups of that year by ‘Billboard’. He has also ventured into emceeing TV shows and has made a name for himself as a rookie actor. Cha is also part of the fictional four-member group ‘S.O.U.L’, created by ‘YouTube Red’ for their web series ‘Top Management’. Cha currently stars in ‘MBC’s historical drama ‘Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung’ which is also available on ‘Netflix’.
Cha Eun-woo, Morning Alarm, White Tee Guy, Face Genius
Singer, Actor, Model, Host
Vocals, Violin, Guitar, Piano, Flute
Fantagio Music, Universal Japan
Birthday / Date of Birth
Cha Eun-woo was born on the 30th of March 1997, in Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
He’s currently 26 years old.
He has South Korean ancestry.
Cha studied at Suri Middle School and then, he went on to study at Suri High School. In 2016, he got enrolled at Hanlim Multi Art School in Songpa District in Seoul, South Korea and graduated. He also went to the Sungkyunkwan University which is a private comprehensive research university in South Korea and pursued a degree in Performing Arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cha Eun-woo has dated –
Cha has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Cha became known for being a part of the k-pop boy band, Astro, alongside JinJin, MJ, Moon Bin, Rocky, and Yoon San-ha. Over the course of time, Astro has released a number of EPs, albums, and singles such as All Light, Spring Up, Summer Vibes, Autumn Story, Rise Up, Hide & Seek, Breathless, Always You, and All Night.
On February 23, 2016, Eun-woo music group, ‘Astro,’ debuted with the EP Spring Up. As a part of the boy group Astro, Cha Eun-woo’s first album was titled All Light and on January 16, 2019, it was released via Fantagio. The album comprised of songs such as Starry Sky, All Night, Moonwalk, 1 in a Million, Heart Brew Love, and Love Wheel and was placed at number #1 in the Gaon Album Chart, at number #6 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #11 in the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart.
In 2014, Cha had her first film onscreen role in the movie My Brilliant Life as healthy Ah-reum.
In 2017, Eun-woo landed her first role in television by appearing as MJ in the series, Hit the Top.
He has done endorsement work for several brands such as Penshoppe’s, O’Neill, Burberry, Dior Beauty, Dior, Skechers, Dior Beauty, Giordano.
Cha Eun-woo Net worth
Cha Eun-woo has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – eunwo.o_c
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cha Eun-woo
- Cha has been nicknamed ‘Morning Alarm’ by his Astro bandmates because he has the habit of waking up at the earliest hour in the morning and then waking up the other members of the band.
- Had a career in singing not worked out for him, Cha Eun-woo would have become a doctor, teacher, or an anchor.
- He was the fourth trainee to be officially introduced with the Fantagio iTeen Photo Test Cut.
- In August 2015, Eun-woo along with the other members of Astro participated in the web-drama To Be Continued.
- Cha was announced as a host of Show! Music Core alongside Kim Sae-ron, Lee Soo-min and Xiyeon.
- In 2016, he also starred in the web drama My Romantic Some Recipe.
- In November 2018, Eun-woo was included as one of GQ Korea’s Men of the Year.
- In 2019, he ranked seventh—with 44,178,474 points—in the Most Accumulated Points On Male Idol Brand Reputation. In the K-pop Radar Year-End Chart of 2019, Cha was named as the male Hot Instagrammer.
- In April 2021, Eun-woo placed 17th on Forbes Korea Power Celebrity and sixth in the SNS category.
- In January 2023, Cha was the Top Male Influencer in Fashion in 2022, and the only male to make it into the Top 10 influencers with $82.5 Million EMV, as reported by Lefty.