Jackson Rathbone is an American actor and musician known for his role as Jasper Hale in The Twilight Saga series. He appeared in an episode of No Ordinary Family. In November 2010, it was reported he had been cast in the Warner Premiere and Dolphin Entertainment action comedy web series Aim High alongside Aimee Teegarden.
Jackson began shooting Live at the Foxes Den a film in which he plays the lead role of lawyer Bobby Kelly. Jackson reprised his role in the sequels to Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 and Part 2.
Monroe Jackson Rathbone V
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jackson Rathbone was born on the 14th of December 1984, Singapore City, Singapore.
He’s currently 35 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
He has English, German and French ancestry.
Jackson attended Trinity School of Midland and started out in local theater in Midland with the youth actors program The Pickwick Players, initially doing musical theatre. For his junior and senior years of high school, he attended the Interlochen Arts Academy a private school for the arts in Michigan, where he majored in acting. After graduation, he had planned to go to the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama but after being rejected went instead to Los Angeles to experiment with film acting and to look for work.
- Father – Monroe Jackson Rathbone IV
- Mother – Randee Lynn Rathbone
- Siblings – Kelly Rathbone (Older Sister), Brittney Rathbone (Younger Sister) and Ryann Rathbone (Older Sister)
- Relatives – Monroe Jackson Rathbone II (Paternal Great Grandfather)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jackson Rathbone has dated –
- Sheila Hafsadi (2011-Present) – Jackson started dating Sheila Hafsadi and the two had a son on July 5, 2012, named Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI. The couple tied the knot on September 29, 2013. In May 31, 2016, he and Hafsadi welcomed their second child, a daughter named Presley Bowie Rathbone. The couple were expecting a third child in late 2019. In December 31, they welcomed their third child, a son named Felix Valleau Rathbone.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
- Measurements – 37-13-29
- Chest – 37 in or 94 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 29 in or 74 cm
His shoe size is 11 (US).
Jackson is known for his role as Jasper Hale in The Twilight Saga series. Jackson began shooting Live at the Foxes Den a film in which he plays the lead role of lawyer Bobby Kelly. He formerly performed in a funk band called 100 Monkeys.
In 2005, Jackson made her acting debut was in the Western-drama film, River’s End as Jimmy.
In 2005, Jackson got the role of Nicholas Fiske in ABC Family’s original series, Beautiful People.
In 2009, 100 Monkeys released three albums. 100 Monkeys did a 100-city tour and In June 2011, Jackson released Liquid Zoo album.
Jackson Rathbone has been seen in a TV commercial brand for Proactiv & Sears jeans.
Jackson Rathbone Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Robert Downey Jr., Clint Eastwood, Katharine Hepburn, River Phoenix, Christopher Walken, Jack Nicholson
- Favorite Singer – Spencer Bell
- Favorite Movie – Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
- Favorite Song – Number 13
- Favorite Band – The Stevedores
- Favorite Hobbies – Guitar, Writing Poetry, Producing Music
Jackson Rathbone Net worth
Jackson Rathbone has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jackson Rathbone
- Jackson played Jasper Hale in the film, Twilight based on the best-selling novel by Stephenie Meyer.
- Jackson formerly performed in a funk band called 100 Monkeys with two friends.
- Jackson won kudos for his performance as a serial killer on Criminal Minds.
- His close friends include Ben Graupner, Ben Johnson and his co-stars from the Twilight series including Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed.
- In 2005, Jackson appeared in the crime drama series Close to Home for his role as Scott Fields.
- In 2008, he played Jasper Hale in the film Twilight based on the best-selling novel by Stephenie Meyer.
- In 2010, Jackson played the role of Sokka in The Last Airbender a film based on the animated series.
- In 9 November 2010, Jackson appeared in an episode of No Ordinary Family.
- In May 2011, Jackson began shooting Live at the Foxes Den a film in which he plays the lead role of lawyer Bobby Kelly.
- In November 2014, Jackson joined the cast of Pali Road.
- In September 18, 2014, Rathbone was on board JetBlue Flight 1416 en route from Long Beach, California to Austin, Texas when its engine exploded. The plane returned to Long Beach and made an emergency landing. There were four injuries but all passengers survived.