Jacqueline Marie “Jackie” Evancho is an American classical crossover singer who gained wide recognition at an early age and, since 2009, has issued a platinum-selling EP and seven albums, including three Billboard 200 top 10 debuts. She has released three solo Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) concert specials.
Jacqueline Marie Evancho
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jackie Evancho was born on 9 April 2000, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
He’s currently 18 years old.
She is of Polish, Slovak, Ukrainian, German, and Italian descent.
Jackie Evancho attended Pine-Richland School District, and then transferred to Pine-Richland High School. But most of the time she had online schooling.
- Father – Michael Evancho
- Mother – Lisa Evancho
- Siblings – Juliet (Older Sister) (Transgender), Zachary (Younger Brother), Rachel (Younger Sister)
There are no information about her love life or significant other.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inch
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 47 kg
- In Pounds – 104 lbvs
- Measurements – 32-23-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
- Mature singing voice
- Double-handed wave
- Expressive gestures while singing
- Jackie Evancho was only 9 when she released her independent album, Prelude to a Dream on November 10, 2009. The album managed to sell over 4000 copies.
- Her first credited singing work was her debut EP, O Holy Night, which was released on November 16, 2010. It debuted at number 2 on the US Billboard 200 and went to to receive a platinum as well as gold. With that, at age 10, Evancho was the youngest solo artist ever to debut in the top 10 on the Billboard 200, and the youngest solo artist ever to go platinum in the US.
- Her official debut studio album, Dream with Me was released on June 3, 2011, debuting at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart. With this, She became the youngest top-5 debut artist in UK history.
- Evancho made her first film appearance as an extra in the 2010 film She’s Out of My League.
- She earned her first big role in 2011, starring as Isabel Grant in a dram-thriller film, The Compnay You Keep.
Jackie Evancho was first appeared as a contestant in the reality show America’s Got Talent in 2010. She entered into the show after two unsuccessful auditions. She was announced runner-up of the show that brought her nationwide fame and recognition.
She has done endorsement work for King Orthodontics commercial, GUESS Kids and Justice Girls Clothing. She has served as the ambassador for Mission: Humane.
- Gained worldwide fame and recognition with the release of her albums. She has released seven studio albums, of which, six of Evancho’s studio albums and her EP have charted on the Billboard 200, four of them in the top 15, and nearly three dozen of her songs have charted on the US Classical Digital Songs chart.
- She holds several records like the youngest top-10 debut artist in U.S. history and the youngest solo artist ever to go platinum in the U.S.
- In 2017, Evancho performed the U.S. national anthem at the presidential inauguration of Donald Trump and became the youngest person ever to perform a concert series at Café Carlyle.
Jackie Evancho Favorites
- Favorite Food – Steak
- Favorite TV Show – SpongeBob SquarePants
- Favorite Film – The Last Airbender (2010), Phantom of the Opera (2004)
- Hobbies – Drawing, Riding horses, Swimming, Sewing
Jackie Evancho Net worth
Evancho has a net worth of $4 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jackiee Vancho
- Instagram – officialjackieevancho
- Twitter – Jackiee Vancho
- YouTube Channel – Jackie Evancho
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jackie Evancho
- Her last name is pronounced as “ee-VANK-oh.”
- Evancho was the runner-up of season 5 of America’s Got Talent.
- She has sung for Donald Trump, Barack Obama, and other leaders.
- Evancho appeared on the National League of Junior Cotillions’ list of “Ten Best-Mannered People of 2011” for “demonstrating humility and politeness as a young performer.”
- Her voice resembles singer Taylor Swift.
- She loves to play piano and violin.
- Evancho was the youngest person to be honored by the Senator John Heinz History Center at its 20th Annual History Makers Award Dinner as one of five “distinguished Pittsburghers … recognized for their exceptional contributions to the history of Western Pennsylvania, the nation, and the world” in 2012.
- Billboard magazine named Evancho to its list of “21 Under 21: Music’s Hottest Minors” in 2011 and 2012.
- In 2017, Evancho was named to the “2018” Forbes “30 under 30” list of musicians.
- Billboard ranked Evancho the top Classical Albums Artist for five consecutive years from 2011 to 2015.
- She has a dog named Maggie.
- She also has a pet snake which is a corn snake.
- Sarah Brightman and Emmy Rossum are her professional idols.
- Her dream duet is to perform with Lady Gaga.
- If Jackie could be any animal, she would like to become a puppy as they are globally loved and puppies understand their bonding with the owner.
- She used to go and search for ghosts and spirits as a child, but didn’t find any.
- Visit her official website @ jackieevancho.com.