Jackie Chung is an American actress who is best known for her portrayal of Laurel on the hit 2022 Amazon series The Summer I Turned Pretty. On the other hand, she has also been cast in a number of other hit shows such as Station 19 and Grey’s Anatomy. Jackie has also appeared in lots of television series and movies. Some of her famous projects are Finding My America, Someone Else, Grey’s Anatomy, and others.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jackie Chung was born on the 10 of July 1961, in United States.
She’s currently 61 years old.
She has Asian ancestry.
Jackie attended Stanford University. She also earned her BFA degree from the same university.
- Father – Unknown (Businessman)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jackie Chung has dated –
- Louis Ozawa – Jackie has been in a relationship with a man named Louis Ozawa. In 2022, they were married .
- In feet – 4 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 150 cm
- In meters – 1.50 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jackie became known for her performance as Laurel on the hit 2022 Amazon series The Summer I Turned Pretty. She has also made appearances on Station 19 and Grey’s Anatomy.
In 2005, Chung had her first film onscreen role in the movie (short film) Take It or Leave It?.
In 2006, Jackie landed her first role in television by appearing as Amy in the series, Finding My America.
Jackie Chung Net worth
Jackie Chung has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – anotherjackiechung
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jackie Chung
- Jackie was born into a well-settled family in the United States of America. She is the eldest child in the family. Jackie has a shihtzu named Tobi.
- She is an acting lover since childhood. Jackie began working in theatres. She has also performed at Center Theatre Group, Actor’s Theatre of Louisville, and Berkeley Repertory Theatre.
- In 2005, she made her professional acting debut short film Take It or Leave It?
- In 2006, Chung guest-starred on an episode of Finding My America.
- She portrayed Kamiko Nakamura on a 2015 episode of Hulu’s Deadbeat. She appeared on a 2016 episode of GeekRockTV.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- In 2017, Jackie was cast as Cloe Kim on the hit TV show Grey’s Anatomy .
- She has also made appearances on Station 19 and Grey’s Anatomy. This exposure led to her amassing a dedicated online following.
- She is also a mother of two kids including Tyrus. Chung has also uploaded lots of images with her children on social media.
- Jackie is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Atticus.
- In 2022, Jackie garnered attention after being cast as Laurel in The Summer I Turned Pretty alongside the likes of actors Lola Tung and Rachel Blanchard.