Hunter Wolkonowski is an American Country music singer known for placing as a finalist on American Idol. Her huntergirlmusic has 100K TikTok followers and 185K Instagram followers. She shares updates with fans via private message videos, clips from her concerts and dates of tours. She now works for music therapy groups, where she helps veterans turn their tales into songs. People have been fascinated by Girl because she is also a well-known person Hunter Girl, but now the entire world is seeking her.
Hunter Girl, American Idol Hunter Girl
Singer, Song Writer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Hunter Wolkonowski was born on the 22th of May 1998, in Gruetli-Laager, Tennessee, United States.
She’s currently 25 years old.
Wolkonowski graduated from Middle TN State University with a degree in Music Business.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Urla Wolkonowski
- Siblings – Rylan Wolkonowski (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hunter Wolkonowski has dated –
Hunter has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167.6 cm
- In meters – 1.676 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 136 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Hunter became known for placing as a finalist of 20th season of ABC’s singing reality show on American Idol. She is currently works for music therapy organizations to help transform veteran’s stories into songs.
In 2022, Wolkonowski Debut in television by appearing as a contestant in the 20th season of ABC’s singing reality show on American Idol.
Hunter Wolkonowski Net worth
Hunter Wolkonowski has an estimated net worth of $450K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – huntergirlmusic
- Twitter – Hunter Wolkonowski
- YouTube Channel – Hunter Wolkonowski
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hunter Wolkonowski
- Hunter girl was born in Gruetli-Laager, Tennessee. At the age of 11, she moved Winchester with her family.
- She sung in public from the age of 3 in her grandfather’s church. She wrote songs at the age of 9 and won statewide preteen talent competitions.
- Wolkonowski works with veterans in music therapy, turning their war stories into songs to help with their PTSD.
- She is associated with veteran organizations such as Freedom Sings USA, Operation Song, Middle Tennessee State University, Charlie and Hazel Daniels Veteran Center, and Soldier’s Child.
- Initially she performed at her local church and competing in various singing competitions. Hunter has won several songwriting competitions including Nash Next.
- Hunter has worked in downtown Nashville on Broadway as a performer for many different venues since the age of 18.
- She has performed front of over 30,000 at the Country Stampede festival in Manhattan, Kansas. She earned this honor by participating in the Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) Songwriting Contest, a competition judged by industry officials and an online vote.
- Wolkonowski likes to Playing with dogs, Listening song and Writing.
- In 2022, Hunter participated as a contestant in television reality show American Idol and received standing ovation from 3 judges Katy Perry, Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie.