Ashley Aufderheide is an American actress who is known for her roles as Mia on ABC’s television show Emergence, Gwen Runck on Netflix’s show That ’90s Show, and Smash in the film Four Kids and It. The young actor’s breakthrough role came when she was cast as a lead in the indie film Infinitely Polar Bear with Mark Ruffalo and Zoe Saldana.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ashley Aufderheide was born on the 21st of November 2005, in New York, United States.
She’s currently 17 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – William Aufderheide (Licensed Realtor at Michelle and Company)
- Mother – Jillian Hamilton
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Aufderheide has dated –
Ashley has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Ashley became known her roles as Mia on ABC’s television show Emergence, Gwen Runck on Netflix’s show That ‘90s Show, and Smash in the film Four Kids and It.
In 2014, Aufderheide had her first film onscreen role in the movie Infinitely Polar Bear as Morgan Freeman’s granddaughter.
In 2014, Ashley landed her first role in television in the series, Unforgettable.
Aufderheide has done endorsement work for several brands such as Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue, GAP and etc.
Ashley Aufderheide Net worth
Ashley Aufderheide has an estimated net worth of $650K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – ashleyaufderheide
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashley Aufderheide
- Aufderheide was born and brought up in New York, USA. She also has All-American ancestry.
- At age 3, she began her career as a child model. She appeared in ads for Ralph Lauren, GAP, Juicy Couture shot by Steven Meisel, Saks, and a host of other top name brands.
- She starred in main role of Gwen in Netflix’s sitcom series That ’90s Show alongside Kurtwood Smith, Callie Haverda, Sam Morelos, Reyn Doi and Maxwell Acee Donovan.
- The young actor’s breakthrough role came when she was cast as a lead in the indie film Infinitely Polar Bear with Mark Ruffalo and Zoe Saldana.
- Her subsequent television project, The Slap as Melissa, aired the following year. her additional notable screen roles include,
- Ashley is currently playing “Mia” on ABC’s hit television show Emergence.
- She starred alongside Allison Tolman, Alexa Swinton, Owain Yeoman, and Donald Faison on the television series Emergence.
- She loves sailing, skiing, dance and travel in her spare time. The famous actress likes to play with pet dogs in her spare time.
- In January 2023, Aufderheide was featured in Teen Vogue and gave an interview.