Gisele Bundchen is a Brazilian model and actress. Since 2004, Bundchen has been among the highest paid models in the world and as of 2007 was the 16th richest woman in the entertainment industry. In 2012, she placed first on the Forbes top earning models list. In 2014, she was listed as the 89th Most Powerful Woman in the World by Forbes. In the late 1990s, Bündchen was the first in a wave of Brazilian models to find international success. In 1999, Vogue noted The Return of the Sexy Model and she was credited with ending the heroin chic era of modeling. Bündchen was one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels from 2000 until mid-2007.
Gisele Caroline Bündchen
Gise, The Body, The Midas Queen, The Hurricane Gisele, La Bundchen
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gisele was born on July 20, 1980 in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
She is currently 39 years old.
She didn’t get proper education as she came into modeling at her early age.
- Father – Valdir Bündchen (University Teacher and Writer)
- Mother – Vânia Nonnenmacher
- Siblings – Raquel (Sister), Graziela (Sister), Gabriela (Sister), Rafaela (Sister), Patrícia (Younger Fraternal Twin Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gisele Bundchen has dated –
- Joao Paulo Diniz (1999-2000) – Gisele and businessman Joao Paulo Diniz have dated for more than a year, and broke out in late 2000.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2000-2005) – Gisele Bundchen dated American actor Leonardo DiCaprio between 2000 and 2005. Their five-year relationship was mostly on-and-off kind of relationship, and finally, she gave up with him in 2005.
- Kelly Slater (2005-2006) – The couple has a brief relationship in 2005.
- Chris Evans (2006) – She dated American actor Chris Evans for a short while in 2006.
- Tom Brady (2006-Present) – Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen and American football player Tom Brady began dating in 2006 in December 2006. The couple married in February 2009 in a small Catholic ceremony at St. Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica, California, USA. Thu still live together and they together have two children, one son Benjamin Rein Brady (b. December 8, 2009) and daughter Vivian Lake (b. December 2012).
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-23-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She first walked the runway on Ready to Wear– Spring / Summer 1997 Fashion Show for Alexander McQueen, Emporio Armani, Dolce & Gabbana and Giorgio Armani.
She was first appeared in the 2004 American film Taxi, playing the role of Vanessa.
Gisele Bundchen hosted the 1999 MTV music Video Awards that marked her debut on an television.she has also appeared in a comedy show, Late Show with David Letterman in November 2000.
Gisele Bundchen has been a face of several brands and products from which she makes huge amount of money. Some of the brands include L’Oréal, Lancôme, Lanvin Oxygène & Oxygène Homme fragrances, Lenny, Les Filós, Lita Molinari, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, London Fog, Lux, Lycra, M. Officer, Max Factor, Melissa, Mercearia & Oppidum, Mervyn’s, Michael Kors, Milady, Milk, Missoni, More Majorum, Multiplan, Nivea, Nocturna, Otto, Pantene, Patachou, Polo Jeans Co, Polo Ralph Lauren, Pop Love, Phuket, Ralph Lauren, Red, Rede Shopping Multiplan, Renner, Roberto Cavalli, Robyn, Rossel, Stefanel, Stiefelkonig, St. John, Strenesse, Suflair, Triton, Triumph, True Religion, Tug, Vakko, Valentino, Valentino Couture, Valirese & Liz, Vero Moda, Versace,Versace Jeans, Victoria’s Secret, Victoria’s Secret Breathless, Dream Angels Divine, Dream Angels Halo, Dream Angels Heavenly, Pink, Very sexy for her, Very sexy for her 2, Very sexy for him & Very sexy for him 2 fragrances, Vivara Jewelry, Vivo, Vogue Eyewear, Yves Saint Laurent and Zoomp.
Awards & Nominations
|1998||Phytoervas Fashion Award||Model of the Year||Won|
|1999||Vh1/ Vogue Fashion Awards|
|2005||Teen Choice Awards||Taxi||Choice Movie: Female Breakout Star||Nominated|
|Choice Movie: Villain|
|2006||Premios Juventud||Fashion and Image: Supermodel|
|2007||Premios Juventud||Fashion and Image: Supermodel|
|2011||Harvard Medical School||Global Citizen Award||Won|
|2011||International Green Awards™||Best Green International Celebrity Award|
|2017||Green Carpet Fashion Award||Eco Laureate award|
Gisele Bundchen Favorites
- Favorite Food – Cheeseburger, Meat, Coco Juice
- Favorite workout – Anusara Yoga
- Favorite Perfume – Dolce & Gabbana The One
- Favorite Beauty Products – Cle De Peau La Creme
- Favorite Eye Product – Dr. Alkaitis Organic Eye Creme
- Favorite Hair Product – Kerastase’s Green Line
- Favorite Sport – Volleyball, Soccer
- Favorite Pet – Dog
- Favorite Book – Lofe of Pi, The Light Between Oceans
- Favorite Movie – Bicycle Thieves, Gone With the Wind
Gisele Bundchen Net worth
Gisele Bundchen has a lucrative net worth of $360 million dollars as of 2019. Despite the fact she bid goodbye to the runway last year, it is estimated that she earned a staggering $40 million dollars. Being considered as a high-profile model in the business, she enjoys multi-million dollar endorsement deals from top brands in the world. Gisele is the world’s highest paid model which she retains the place for the straight 14 years. Needless to say, she is the queen of fashion realm and apparently the richest model on the planet.
Cars & Bikes
Gisele Bundchen was seen driving around in her black Audi A8. She was also spotted along with her husband in a black Rolls Royce. There isn’t much data about her exotic car collection on the internet.
The Brazilian beauty lives in a swanky $20 million luxury mansion along with her husband and children that spreads over 22,000 sq-feet boasting spacious eight bedrooms and all the features that you could imagine. The Sprawling house is located right out of Disney world. She also owns a $4.5 million lavish pad in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gisele Bundchen
- Gisele Bundchen ranked #21 on E! Television list of Hottest Celebrity Bodies in 2006.
- New York Daily named her the fourth powerful person in the fashion world in 2008.
- She was placed among the Top Accomplished Women Entertainers by CEOWORLD magazine, in 2011.
- Men’s Health listed her at number 25 on the 100 Hottest Women of All Time, in 2011.
- In 2012, Forbes ranked her at #61 on the Most Powerful Celebrities and #4 on World’s Most Powerful Latino Celebrity.
- Time added her on the All-TIME 100 Fashion Icons list of 100 Most Influential Fashion Icons since 1923.
- In 2014, she was listed at #89 on Forbes Most Powerful Women in the World and at #5 on Forbes Brazil’s 25 Biggest Celebrities in Brazil.