Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo is an Italian fashion executive and Celebrity Partner working for the French clothing company Moncler, which specializes in high-end down jackets and sportswear. However, he is better known as the husband of Jessica Chastain, an Oscar-nominated American actress and producer. He began his career as the director of public relations at the Italian fashion house Armani. According to a ‘Vanity Fair’ profile published in 2009, Gian was mentored by Roberta Armani, an actress and the niece of Giorgio Armani, the founder of the fashion brand.
Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo
Fashion Executive, Celebrity Husband
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gian Luca was born on the 10th of November 1982, in Montebelluna, Veneto, Italy.
He’s currently 40 years old.
He has Italian ancestry.
Gian finished his schooling by studying at a private school in his hometown. He also has a bachelor’s’ degree from IULM University located in Milan, Italy.
- Father – Count Alberto Passi de Preposulo
- Mother – Barbara Bruni
- Siblings – Gaia Passi de Preposulo (Younger Sister) (Journalist)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo has dated –
- Jessica Chastain (2012-Present) –In 2012, Gian began dating The Eyes of Tammy Faye actress Jessica Chastain. On June 10, 2017, the two got married at his family estate Villa Tiepolo Passi. In 2018, the couple became parents with the arrival of daughter Giuletta Chastain Preposulo via surrogate.
- In feet – 5 feet 11½ inches
- In centimeters – 182 cm
- In meters – 1.82 m
- In Kilograms – 71 kg
- In Pounds – 157 lbs
However, his hair has specks of ‘Gray’.
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Preposulo became known for being the husband of actress, Jessica Chastain. Beside that he is famous as an Italian fashion executive who has worked with high-fashion brands like Armani and Moncler.
Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo Net worth
Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo
- Gian took birth in one of the noble families named Passi de Preposulo who are originally from Bergamo, Lombardy. He spent most of his life in Montebelluna, Italy. He is also popularly known as Count Gian Luca.
- However, his mum and dad like to keep their life a little low key so Their no information about them besides their names.
- His ancestors were considered Italian nobility for close to a millennium starting from 973 AD. Gian Luca would have been a count were it not for the fact that the Italian aristocracy was dissolved in 1946.
- In 2010, he launched his own brand of prosecco called Fiol in collaboration with his childhood friends and brothers – Pietro and Giovanni Ciani Bassetti.
- He previously worked for the luxury brand Armani as the head of public relations. While there, he was mentored by Roberta Armani, the niece of founder Giorgio Armani.
- Luca currently works as the PR director of events and entertainment for the high-fashion brand, Moncler.
- This man may be known as Oscar-nominated actress Jessica Chastain’s husband, but in fact, he is a prominent figure of his own.
- Preposulo is not available on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.