Gayathri Suresh is an Indian film actress and model. She won the Femina Miss Kerala beauty pageant in 2014. She made her film debut through the Malayalam film Jamna Pyari in 2015. In 2015, she was crowned as the 2nd Runner-up of Miss Queen of India 2015 which took place in Chennai.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gayathri Suresh was born in 24 August 1992, in Thrissur, Kerala, India.
She’s currently 26 years old.
She is of Malayali descent.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Suresh Kumar
- Mother – Rekha Nair
- Siblings – Kalyani Suresh
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gayathri Suresh has dated –
Due to her very low personal profile, there’s nothing much known about her relationship status.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 33-27-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
In 2014, she won the title of Miss Kerala 2014. In 2015, she was crowned as the 2nd Runner-up of Miss Queen of India 2015 which took place in Chennai.
Gayathri Suresh made her silver screen debut in the 2015 Malayalam comedy film Jamna Pyari for her role as Parvathy.
She has worked as a television host in a famous Malayalam TV channel before getting her foot into mainstream cinema.
Gayathri has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Gayathri Suresh Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Mohanlal, Shah Rukh Khan
- Favorite Actress – Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Smoking Brownie
- Favorite Hobbies – Dancing, Listening to Music, Travelling
Gayathri Suresh Net worth
Gayathri Suresh has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gayathri Suresh
- Gayathri works as a Probation Officer at ‘South Indian Bank’ in Thrissur, Kerala.
- She also works as a model and walked the ramp at various fashion shows.
- In 2014, she won the title of Miss Kerala 2014.
- In 2015, She was crowned as the 2nd Runner-up of Miss Queen of India 2015 which took place in Chennai.
- She made her Tamil debut with the film 4G alongside GV Prakash in the leading role.
- She worked in different languages like Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu.
- Her film credits include Jamna Pyari, Karinkunnam 6’S, Ore Mugham, Oru Mexican Aparatha, Sakhavu, Naam, Kala Viplavam Pranayam and 4G.
- Gayathri appeared on the cover of various magazines like ‘Wedding Life’, ‘Vanitha’, ‘Grihalakshmi’ etc.
- In 2017, she appeared in a short film called Oru Aquerium Love Story.